Sam Winchester: Mystery man (Part 2)

A/N 1: This character comes from the show: Supernatural.

A/N 2: This is requested by kingdicexjackson

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Sams P.O.V.)>>>

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Y/n. However he does seem to haunt my dreams. Dean told me not to be such a baby and to let it go. But I can't, I can't let it go. Everywhere I look I see him. With his h/c hair and his gorgeous e/c eyes.

Everytime I see him, I can't help but to feel a warm feeling inside of me.

'Could it be love?' I thought.

I had to get the answers I desire. So I decided to sneak out in the middle of the night.

I took the impala with me and drove to the place I last saw him.

After I arived, I left it somewhere and went to look for my mystery man.

"Y/n!" I called out for him.

I shone with my flashlight in the dark.

"Are you here?" I asked.

"What do you want, human?" A mysterious voice asked.

It came from up a tree. His e/c eyes glowed in the dark.

"It's me, Sam."

Y/n sighed annoyed. "Yeah, I know. What do you want, human?" He repeated.

"Answers." I looked up the tree.

"What did you mean with mate?"

I saw a shadow jump down the tree. He walked to me. "Just as the word said."

"I thought only werewolfs had mates."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. Everyone does."

"I don't understand." I said confused.

"Me neither. You are human, how can my mate be human?"

I didn't know an answer to that, all I know that I wanted to be with this vampire. He was extremely attractive. He made my heart pounts harder and sometimes it would skip a beat.

I came closer to him. Only for him to do a few steps. "Don't. You are not my mate. It's a mistake. You are human. I can't mate with a human."

That really hurt. I felt rejected.

'Is it really so bad I'm human?' I thought.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

"Yes it is. The bottom has to carry the tops babies. By vampires both genders can get pregnant. But because you are not a vampire you can't get pregnant." I replied after I read his thoughts.

"You can read my thoughts."

I rolled my els at the stupid reaction of my mate. "Yes, obviously. Every vampire can."

"By the way, it won't be a problem, that I can't get pregnant. You can carry the kids."

This caused me to growl. "I'm not a bottom." I growled dangerously.

"Okay, okay." He put his hands up in defends.

I didn't know what to say, so it was silent. "Well... um... goodbye." I muttered. I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"What if you would make me a vampire too?" He suggested.

I turned back to him. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, but I feel like I know you for like forever. I love you very much, even though we just met." He explained.

I was trying to see if he was lying. I saw no dishonesty in his eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure you want that. You can't take it back."

He answered by pulling me down to his level. He looked for a second in my eyes and then he suddenly slammed his lips on mine.

This felt amazing, his lips moving against mine. I quickly dominated the kiss. He moaned sofly when I nibbled on his bottom lip.

I couldn't help but to feel possessive over him.

After I pulled away, leaving only a string of saliva what connected us, I leaned in and whispered in his ear:

"Mine."

This caused him to shiver. "Yes, claim me." He whispered too.

"Come live with me." I asked.

He nodded and smiled. "Only if you turn me and mate with me." He added.

"Demanding, aren't we." I teased him. Then he realized he couldn't get anything done without begging.

"Please turn me, please make me yours." He pleaded.

I smirked. "Are you sure? The turning/mating ritual is quite pleasureble."

He nodded and showed me his neck. "P-please."

He moaned when I kissed his neck from behind. "Okay, mate." I whispered.

I kept kissing and licking his neck. "Ahhh~" He moaned.

"You're ready?" He nodded quickly.

And I shrinked my teeth in his neck.

"AH~AHHHH~ F-F-FUCKKKKKK~!!!"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

This is for now the last part of 'Sam Winchester: Mystery man'. I might change that later, but for now no part 3.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna