Loki Laufeyson: Mischief & Madness

A/N: This character comes from the Marvel movies: Thor.

A/N 2: Loki uses he/him pronouns in this story.

A/N 3: This is inspired on the Great God Pan, a pagan god from Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina.

______

Imagine that when Loki gets a new cellmate things start to get interesting. Perhaps getting locked up wasn't the worse thing what could happen to him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Loki's P.O.V.)>>>

Another boring day in prison. I threw a ball against the wall and caught it again. It's all I can do in this hell hole. 

Bored, bored bored...

That's all I can think off and believe me it sucks. Nothing ever happens in this place. I was put here after I attacked New York, where I almost succeeded in too. I threw the ball against the wall again when the door of the dungeons opened and a very familiar person came to disturb my peace. 

At least now there is some action.

"Guess what brother." I rolled my eyes and glared at the stupid oaf. "You are going to have a cellmate." He opened the door of my prison and a super small and skinny boy was thrown inside. His hands were chained together and he wore a huge iron muzzle with a big lock on it. Not meant for opening, I get it. 

"One suggestion. Don't take off his muzzle if you want to keep living." 

Without any second words Thor went to leave again. "Why isn't he moving? Is he even still alive?" I quickly asked before he could close the door. 

"Oh believe me brother, he's very much alive, we tried everything, but he just wouldn't die." And then he left my prison, leaving me alone with the stranger. 

I looked confused at the h/c haired boy in front of me. He didn't look like a threat at all. Couldn't be taller than 5,6 or heavier than 50 pounds. His ribs were very well visible through his chest, as was the rest of his bones. I could see countless scars and burn marks all over his body. 

I noticed that he didn't wore any pants, instead the lower part of his body was covered up in fur and instead of feet he had hooves. I frowned in curiosity. Before I could think about it, my hand threw the ball against the boy. 

No reaction. The ball just bounced off him. I stood up to grab the ball and to throw it at him again. However before it could hit him it just kept floating in the air before him. 

Huh?

That's when the body started to move and slowly got up. His eyes opened and the most beautiful eyes stared straight through my soul. 

Hello Loki.

I let out a visible shiver when I heard a strange voice in my head. I looked confused around me. 

I'm here dumbass. 

That's when my eyes locked with the piecing look of two e/c eyes. "Did you just call me a dumbass?" I huffed. 

"Who are you?" The boy shrugged as responds and hummed through the muzzle. 

Why don't you take off the muzzle and find out?

He playfully winked at me in a dangerous way. It was almost like he was inviting me to play with him. It was exciting and scaring me at the same time. I can't wait to find out more.

"Now why would I do that?"

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V.)>>>

I silently hissed at the avengers when they locked me up with this so called other god. I'm the almighty Y/n, not some sort of dog you can put a muzzle on. They think they are so smart, thinking they can silence me like this. Well guys what avengers, I have more tricks up my sleeve.

Damn it, they took my panflute. If I would still had it, I would have made them dance like mouse on the table. 

Well, I'll just have to make the best of it, just until I found a way to escape from here. That was when my eyes locked with a black haired cutie. I recognized him as Loki, the god of mischief. 

This can be fun. Mischief and madness working together? Sound like music in my ears. 

Hello Loki.

That was when the game began. Even though I couldn't talk, I tried to make clear to him I want to play and I think he got the hint. His body was telling me he's interested. I guess the avengers weren't his best friends either. 

It's been a few hours since we got locked up together. Loki has been non stop ranting to me about all kinds of things. Of course I couldn't respond, but I pretend to listen and sometimes said something through his mind. 

You would be a good ruler...

I knew how to play this vain god. Play on his ego, get him to like me and then strike. "I know right. It is my birth right." He ranted on.

Hey Loki, I have this crazy idea. Release me and I'll help you rule the world. 

Well that got his attention. All he had to do is make him take off my muzzle and I could escape from here.

You are the god of mischief, let's have some fun together. 

He seem to consider it. Slowly and careful he moved closer to me until we were in arm length. I blinked innocently with my eyelashes. He moved his hand to the muzzle and used his magic to remove it. 

"Now tell me who you are?" He instantly demanded. I let out a small growl and stretched myself fully after Loki released my hands too. 

"You have a beautiful mind Loki." Those were the first words I truly spoke after Loki my muzzle off. "Oh how I would love to drive you insane, but I got more important things to do, like escaping out of this hell hole."

"Who are you?" He repeated with a frown.

I turned to him and looked up. "I'm Y/n, the god of madness." 

Mischief and madness working together, can you imagine the beautiful outcome. A match made in heaven, or should I say hell. Since the first time I saw Loki I already knew that we were made for each other. 

I walked over to the glass and whistled a sweet tune. This caught the attention of one the guard. He came to look, big mistake friend. As soon as he came within eye sight he was lost. Hypnotized I forced him to smash the glass prison open with his head. 

After a few powerful blows and a lot of blood because of the broken skull the glass finally shattered. After I killed the other guard who came running towards the smashing sounds, I stepped over the glass outside. I noticed that Loki was staring slightly shocked ahead of him. 

"Are you coming or what?"

Normally I'm not so much of a team player. I prefer to work solo actually, but for special occasion I'm willing to make an exception. We would make a great team, I can feel it in my veins.

After recovering from the first shock, he followed me outside with a big smirk. 

"Let's play."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

No, you are not naked. I mean you don't wear any clothes, but you have fur from the waist down so nothing is really visible. 

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

If you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1266  ✦  02.05.2023