Eddie Munson: Freak

A/N: This character comes from the show: Stranger Things.

______

Imagine that a new freak in the school brings some trouble and strange feelings. Especially by a certain dungeon master.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Eddie's P.O.V)>>>

As I entered the school everyone was gossiping. I looked around confused, not sure what was going on. Dustin came running to me. "Have you heard it Eddie?" 

I shook my head. "No apparently I'm the only one who doesn't knows it yet." 

"There is a new transfer student. I heard he worships the devil." I frowned. Tell me something new. I have been told many times that I worship the devil too, while this isn't true. 

I just shrugged. "I'm sure it's not that bad." It made super curious for the new kid, maybe a new member for my hellfire club. 

"You can see for self." He pointed at the door. My mouth fell open as a young male completely dressed in black and white walks in. He looks weird. He had spikes on his jacket and his boots, wore a way too short shirt which exposed most of his stomach and a tight pair of pants. God he's handsome. I blushed slightly and looked away. 

He looked around the hall and then walked towards us. I heard everyone whispering, both negative as positive things. As he got closer I saw he wore a nice eyeliner and some shades under his eyes. His eyes were blood red, probably lenses, at least I hope so. He sat down at a table nearby us. Not talking to anyone. 

Jason walked up to the mysterious gothic male. 'Oh no.' Was the first thing I thought. He's the school bully. I approached them, wanting to protect the new comer. Someone has to stick up for freaks like us. What happened next shocked me...

As I got closer I heard them talk. "Well, well look at that. We got a new freak." The boy remained really calm and didn't respond. 

Jason went to hit the boy on his head, but before he could, the boy grabbed his hand and with one movement Jason layed on the floor whining in pain. "Don't touch me." He firmly stated. My eyes widened. Not only has no one ever stood up against Jason like that. But mainly because as he spoke a slender split tongue revealed. I've never seen something like that, it intrigued me beyond reason. 

"You freak, you broke my hand." Jason sputtered fearfully and ran away. His nasty friends followed him, not wanting to deal with the apparently dangerous newbie. After they left his eyes were fixed on me. He scanned me up and down. It made me suddenly pretty insecure. I wasn't sure if he liked what he saw, I couldn't really read anything from his eyes.

I didn't even know this guy, but I already wanted him to like me and I had no idea why. 

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I could see the long haired boy in front me squirming under my glance. I slowly bit my lip as I checked him out. He was cute. 

"Hi, I'm Eddie." He said after awhile of silence. I shrugged and sat down again. "L/n, Y/n L/n." 

This boy was interesting. I saw the hellfire shirt he wore. It looked good on him. "I like your shirt. Hellfire club... Sounds like a badass club. You own it?" 

I don't think he heard me because he just kept staring at my mouth. I don't blame him though, most people do. I smirked and bit in his direction, this made him snap out of his trance and blushed slightly. I stuck my tongue out and wiggled my split tongue. "You like what you see?" I winked at him and closed my mouth. 

This only caused him to blush more. "I-I've never seen someone with a split tongue." 

"Keep blushing like that, and you'll might be doing a lot more than just seeing it." I wrapped my tongue around my drink bottle. This almost caused him to choke on his spit. 

"W-wha..."

"Just kidding..." But I made sure to send him a teasing flirtatious smirk. "Maybe." I said under my breath and chuckled. 

A small kid came running to us. "Eddie, where the hell you are? It's DnD time." Eddie eyes widened in shock. He scratched his necked and he looked at me. "Do you perhaps want to join us?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Dnd, Dungeons and Dragons, it's a role-play game, me and my hellfire club play it. I'm the dungeon master, but normally I play a bard. Of course you may play as whatever you want, if you want to join us at all..." He ranted quickly on. 

Of course I knew what DnD was. I chuckled. This shut him quickly up and looked slightly embarrassed down. "Never mind, forget it." 

"You're cute." His cheeks turned brightly red when those words left my mouth. "I would love to join your little demonic game club." 

This caused him to smile widely. "Let's go, we have monsters to defeat." 

<<<(Dustins P.O.V)>>>

I've never seen Eddie look the way he looks at L/n, at anyone else before. It made me happy to see he may finally found someone. I know he won't admit it. But I'm not dumb, I see how he lights up like a Christmas tree whenever L/n looks at him too. 

At first I had my suspicions about the h/c haired male. However he seemed to be super nice and all and a super good player. 

"Damn..." I sighed as he rolled another natural 20. 

This way the monsters were very easily defeated. Like I said it, the battle was so over. I didn't mind though. At least this time no one died. 

As everyone started to pack their stuff to go home I saw Eddie and L/n talking and I smiled. I don't think they noticed that I could hear what they were saying and I was way too curious to leave. 

"Well played Y/n, for a rookie." Eddie teased, this earned him a soft punch in his shoulder. 

"Who are you calling a rookie? I'm a level 12 wizard, I would kick your ass." He pretended to offended, but I could see his playful look. 

Eddie laughed. "You did almost die though, twice." L/n joined in the laughter. "True, thankfully I got a lot of healing spells."

"It did hurt though." He fake pounted. "I think you owe me at least a coffee." L/n winked at Eddie.

Eddie didn't expect this and looked shyly down. "T-tomorrow?" L/n smiled and nodded happily.

"Call it a date."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1153  ✦  12.12.2022