Spencer Reid: Jamie

A/N: This imagine isn't requested by anyone. It's based on my example in the intro.

______

Name of OC: James Wilson
Nickname: Jamie, Jim, Jimmy
Age: 27
Sexuality: Bi
Job: He is a doctor.
Looks: He has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. He is tall, taller then Spencer. He has a very well shaped body, toned muscles and abs.
Personality: He is one of the most sweetest man on the world, wouldn't hurt a fly. He is kind and takes good care of Spencer. He also likes to spoil Spencer with gifts, cuddles and love. He really can't say no to Spencer.
Character: Spencer Reid
Show: Criminal Minds.
Description: Spencer has been acting weird lately. He more often late for work. He's on the phone way more, chatting and texting with someone and after their chat ended he has a goofy grin on his face. His team mates notice the change of behavior and do research.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Dereks P.O.V.)>>>

"Have you noticed Pretty boys behavior lately?" I asked JJ.

She nodded. "Yeah it's different. I mean he isn't here yet and normally he would be way too early."

Emily, Rossi and even Hotch agreed. "I suppose Reid has been acting differently." Hotch said.

"But is it a bad thing?" Emily asked.

JJ shruggered. "Don't know."

"I put my bets on a secret girlfriend." I said.

Rossi rolled his eyes. "Sure you do. We all know Reid isn't like that."

"Like what? The type to date? Come on, that man isn't going to say single forever." Emily agrued.

"I'm a kinda hurt he hasn't told me although." I said. I mean I am like a big brother to him.

"Ha, all you do is tease him. No wonder he decides to keep it a secret." JJ told me.

I pretended to be hurt. "Argh, that hurt you know?"

"Alright enough of the gossip, we have a case." Hotch interuped us.

We entered the conference room. And the meeting began, without Reid.

The meeting started 10 minutes ago and finally Reid entered the conference room. "Finally Pretty boy. I thought you weren't going to come anymore." I teased him.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry I was reading a book." He said.

That was a lame excuse. I'm sure it's a lie. However I can't prove it so I let it be.

I studied Reid. His hair was a extremely tidy for him. What was weird, since his hair is always a mess. Same goes for his clothes, too tidy.

"Really? What's the name of the book." Emily asked.

"Alright. What do we have?" Spencer avoided the question.

And the meeting continued, but not without me being suspicious. I know he's hiding something.

<<<(Spencers P.O.V.)>>>

We were involved in this really hard case. Which is a luck for me, because everyone is so focused on the case they stopped paying attention to me.

I really don't want them to find out the truth. I'm so afraid they won't accept me. I was pulled out of my thoughts as Derek slammed me on my shoulder.

"So Pretty boy... Any hot girlfriends in you life?" I rolled my eyes. If he only knew.

"No. Even if I had one I wouldn't tell you."

"Awwwe, you break my heart." He mocked.

"And any leads?" JJ asked us. I shaked my head no.

She frowned. It looked like we were about to have a dead end.

Until I got an idea. I just have to call Jamie.

<<<(No ones P.O.V.)>>>

Spencer quickly picked up his phone and typed a number. The phone was just as quickly answered.

"Hey baby boy." Jamie joked.

"Hi Jamie. I need you're help." Spencer began as he started to explain the problem.

Jamie with his doctors view instantly knew the anwer.

"Thank you so much. You're the best." Spencer said enthusiastic.

The other team members looked weirdly at him, but Spencer was so caught up in phone call that he didn't notice.

Jamie laughed "You're so cute, Spence."

This caused Spencer to blush. "J-Jamie. Not in front of my colleagues."

"Why? Can't handle a little public?" He teased.

Spencer blushed only brighter after Jamie teased him.

"S-shut up! I have to go. I'll speak to you later. Love you." He said quickly before he knew what he said.

<<<(Spencers P.O.V)>>>

"Who was that?" Derek instantly asked.

Oh no what have I done. I've let them know that I have a lover.

"No one." I quickly anwser. Maybe even too quickly.

"That didn't sound like no one."

"Ohhhh, I was right. Pretty boy does have a girlfriend." Derek said.

I rolled with my eyes. "Can we please just focus on the case."

Thankfully Hotch agreed with me. I can't let them find out. I just can't.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤