Jonathan Byers: Safe (Part 2)

Warning: Swearing, homophobic behavior, death, trauma

A/N: This character comes from the show: Stranger Things.

A/N 2: This is requested by
IdEkWhAtImDoInG-_- • WolfytheMagnificent • Sto0pid_156 • Medumb18 • Rengoku_kyuguro_qwq • AlisterTodosooki • LUnatic_d0ll • KIRBY_Y00 • Marshall_Knight

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I watched my sweet Jonny sleep. He was so tired from all the horror what was done to him, I just let him sleep on my chest. I chuckled as I heard him silently purring, when I stroke his hair. So cute.

I jumped up from a loud bang, of a gunshot, which came from down stairs. Jonathan still layed on my chest and looked shocked at me. "What happend?" He said still half asleep.

"I don't know." I whispered back. I had a very bad feeling about this.

I heard things being smashed and someone stormed upstairs. I quickly reached for my phone, but before I could the door of the bedroom flew open. Fear shivered through me. I held on Jonathan like my life depended on it.

A very angry Lonnie entered my bedroom. "I knew I could find you in the bed of this fag!" He shouted. He pointed his gun at us. I whimpered, not knowing what to do.

"You boy, are coming with me! We are not done yet." He hissed to Jonathan. He was shaking with fear as he slowly got up, but I pulled him down again.

"I-I don't think so Mr. Byers. If you want Jonny, you first have kill me." And I stood up. I had no idea where the courage came from. Even though I tried to appear brave, deep inside of me I could faint from anxiety.

"Go away, or I'll call the cops." I looked him in the eyes, trying to intimidate him. Not that it worked, he had the gun after all.

He just laughed and pushed the gun against my forehead. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't pull this trigger!"

Instead of answering I kicked him hard in his balls. "Fuck you pervert!"

While he whined in pain, he tried to hit me with the gun.

I prevented it from hitting my head, knowing that would probably be fatal. But I couldn't stop him from hitting my shoulder. This blow was so hard that it caused me to fall on the ground.

I heard something snap inside my shoulder. I think he just dislocated my shoulder.

With lots of pain I quickly managed to put my shoulder back in place. Lonnie charged me again, but I beat him to it and punched him in his face.

This fight had to end. Someone was really going to get killed, if it didn't.

<<<(Jonathans P.O.V)>>>

I shielded my eyes with my hands while they fought. I couldn't watch my love getting murdered. Y/n was brave and strong. But my father was insane, so I feared the worse.

I looked around for the phone to call Hopper, but I couldn't see where Y/n left it.

Punches where thrown, people were shouting. Until I heard the thing I feared so much. A gun shot was fired. I whimpered, not daring to look.

"J-Jonny?" A voice said. I instantly opened my eyes. My father layed dead on the floor and Y/n had the gun in his hands. He was trembling from head to toe.

"W-what have I done?" He cried out and he quickly threw the gun away in disgust.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank god, you're okay." I whispered.

He pushed me away. "Okay? OKAY!? Of course I'm not okay. I'm a murderer." The tears fell down from his face.

"No no no, you're a savior." I tried to comfort him. "You saved me. My father was a horrible man."

He sank to the ground with his head in his hands. "I killed him." He looked full fear at his own hands.

"There is blood on my hands now. And that never washes off." He muttered horrified.

"My love." I put my arms around his neck and pushed my lips on his. I tasted the salty tears which came out of his eyes like a waterfall.

He only started to cry harder. He got up and walked away. Only to come back a few minutes later with a phone in his hands. "I'm g-going to j-jail."

"You're not going to jail, Hopper will understand." I tried to take the phone from his hands, but he turned away and held the phone above my head, where I couldn't reach it.

'Damn you and your height.'

He took the phone and dialed what i asume was the police.

"H-hello, with Y/n L/N. I-I would like to report a murder."

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

The police was quick at the crime scene. Joyce and Will were hugging Jonathan, while crying. I wasn't sure they were crying, because they had Jonathan back or because Lonnie was dead.

The police asked me all kinds of questions, but I couldn't answer them, my mouth was too dry. I just kept staring at the ground. Everything happened so fast, I didn't even remember picking up the gun.

Whenever I closed my eyes I could hear the gun shot and I saw Mr. Byers choking on his own blood. The worse part was that I felt no remorse. I didn't do any effort to save the man.

Medic's wanted to look at my shoulder, but I turned them down. I just wanted to disappear.

"Can I talk with him?" I heard Jonathan asking to a policeman. "Be careful he went through something very traumatic." Hopper replied.

"N/n?" I didn't look up. I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to hiss in pain. I slapped Jonathans hand away. "You should really let someone take a look at that shoulder."

"I'm fine!" I said, despite knowing I was far from fine. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. He pulled me in for a hug. I whimpered and pushed him away.

"Please don't do this, don't push me away. I need you." He pleaded.

"You don't need a murderer."

He flinched when I used that word. "Yea, Jonny that's what I am. I killed your father. I. took. his. life." I emphasized each word.

"But..." Jonathan protested.

"No buts, no matter how awful he was, that can't make it right." I ran my hand through my hair.

"You know what I felt when I pulled the trigger. Completely NOTHING, nopes, nada!" I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes again.

"What would that make me?" I asked Jonathan while a tear rolled down my cheek.

"A hero."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤

Word count: 1160  ✦  17.10.2022