Bruce Wayne: It's L/n (Part 2)

A/N 1: This character comes from the show: Gotham

A/N 2: This is requested by
Animelock • IdEkWhAtImDoInG-_- • zem_10 • arsonisangry • Cutedino_plushie

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. Sorry for the long waiting, I took a break from writing.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

The time was ticking away. It's been 2 hours and still no trace of my husband.

"And any leads?" I asked impatiently.

Gordon shaked his head. "No. Not yet."

I growled frustrated.

"May I know how you two know each other."

Gordon didn't seem to listen to me. He walked away to talk to another agent. I understand the silent hint he gave me. I had to go and try to find it out for myself. No one is going to help me.

I ran outside. There must be a way to save him. I hear Gordon calling after me. But I ignore him. I don't care what he says. I need to be with my husband, I need to know if he is okay.

I had no idea where I was going, I just ran in a random direction.

"Shhhh" Someone suddenly said. This caused me to stop. I turned around to see Selina.

"What is it?" I said.

"I know where you can find Bruce."

I looked suspicious at her. We haven't always been best friends. Because she was in love with Bruce and had alway had a lot of jealousy. "I know we haven't always seen eye to eye. But I want him save just as much as you do." She said after she saw my concerned look.

I nodded. "Where is he?"

"Come with me."

She lead me to a back street. We had to climb over rooftops. Finally after what felt like forever, we reached what seem like an abandoned house.

"Here is it." Selina whispered.

She was about to run away again. When I looked weirdly at her, she said: "Can't be caught here. You're on your own."

'Bruh, good friend you are' I thought.

I walked slowly towards the window. At first I didn't saw anyone, until the light was switched on. There he was. My sweet Bruce and that psycho Valeseka . I blood boiled when I saw what Valeska did to Bruce. He was all bloody and had many bruises on his face. Valeska was ranting about how he and Bruce where ment to be or anything I don't know. 

I layed my hand on the gun in my pocket and slammed the door open. I am a trained soldier, so I knew well how to shoot. It wasn't easy tho, Valeska was fast and pointed his gun at Bruce.

"Go ahead" He laughed. The way he laughed made me sick. I knew I had to think fast and before Valeska could do anything I shot in the air. He laughed even harder, because he thought I missed. 

But I didn't miss, I just didn't aimed for him. The roof of the house was very unstable and could collaps any minute. I knew that, so I aimed at a loose plank. Part of the roof fell on Valeska. I knew it was risky, because the entire roof could fall down on us. Thankfully it didn't. I ran to Bruce and untied him. 

"Thank god." He said happily. I smirked. "Not god, it's mr L/N." 

He laughed. But then frowned when the roof cracked. "We have to go." I shouted. I lifted him up and ran outside. We were just in time before the entire roof collapsed. 

I let us fall down on the grass. "Yes." I said, while Bruce didn't say anything. He didn't have to. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me.
Make sure to check my other stories too.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤