Peter Pan: Good boy (Part 2)

A/N: This character comes from the show: Once Upon A Time.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Peters P.O.V)>>>

I sat on a small rock looking up at the floating boy in front of me. He laying on his back in a relax/sleep mode with his eyes closed. I let out small sigh, I've been playing the pipes for at least a few hours now. My lips were completely sore, but I couldn't stop.

He ordered me to play for him.

It wouldn't hurt to take a small break would it? My lips hurt really badly. When I thought he fell asleep I started playing quieter and quieter until I stopped slowly.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

I took a slightly scared breath. "No, my king."

"So then why did you stop?" He turned himself around in the air now facing me, with those deadly yet beautiful e/c eyes.

"My lips hurt." I whispered, slightly ashamed to admit it. I touched my lips and they had all kinds of small cuts in it from the hard wooden pipe.

He landed gracefully on the ground and walked to me. I wanted to do a few steps back as he got closer but it was like I was frozen to the ground. I couldn't move and it frightened me.

I could feel my breath speeding up with every step the did closer to me. Until he stopped a few inches away from me. I didn't know what he was doing, when he brought his face closer to mine. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. As his lips moved against mine I could feel my lips stop hurting. Unfortunately within seconds he pulled away and I was too shocked, that I forgot to kiss back.

He looked at me with that smug smirk on his pretty face. "Oh and for the record, I don't sleep Peter."

He turned around and levitated again above the ground. "Continue with playing." He ordered, I had no choice but to obey.

I touched my lips again, they were fully healed. "Any time now Pan! I'm waiting!" The harshness in his voice made me jump a little.

I let out a big sigh. 'Why me?' I thought annoyed and brought the flute back to my mouth to start playing again when he interrupted.

"Why you? You know Peter, you are not the first boy to visit Neverland in attempt to live here." He slowly started. This caused me to put the flute away again and I looked curiously up.

"What happened to the others?"

<<<(Y/n's P.O.V)>>>

I simply shrugged. "And why did you keep me?" He added.

So many questions. It caused me to chuckle. Even though Pan was a big talker, he still remained a curious little lost boy.

"I killed them. Or more like I ripped their shadows of them and they died." His eyes widened a little bit as he knew I did the same to him. Only he was so lucky to survive.

"Believe me or not Peter, but I like you. You remind me of myself. Not afraid to do what is necessary in order to survive. After all you sacrificed your little boy to come here." Within seconds I was pinned against the great skull rock.

"Don't you speak about Rumple." He hissed to me.

This only caused me to smirk wider and to let out a small laugh. "That right there..." I pushed him off me without any effort. "..Is the reason why I kept you. You got fire, and guess what Peter, you are not the only one who likes fire."

I hate to admit if it but over the years I have grown rather fond over the stubborn and arrogant lost boy.

"That doesn't explain why you haven't killed me yet? I mean I failed to hold my end of the deal, so what is stopping you."