17

Strange things I've believed in (5)

'Wow, I'm in a real mess.''

To come into the room of a man who was doing well, hit him, forcibly close his eyes, and to lay him on the bed.

But objectively speaking, I've always been a mess in front of Ian.

I had done more than this, so it was nothing new to me.

"Don't get me wrong!"

"You, you..."

"I know it's a misunderstanding, but I don't care a bit about your body. Let's make that clear."

My image could not get any worse, so I got up without even blatantly apologizing.

"I know I've done a lot of bad things."

I crept toward the book and chatted about anything.

"But if you swear at me, I'll kill you."

Ian put on a look of absurdity.

Regardless, I checked Ian's condition once he was fine, so all I had to do was grab a bookmark and run away quickly while he was panicking.

'So why did you confuse people by having a nosebleed and not even avoiding the kick?'

If he had acted the way he was supposed to, the situation would have been over already, but it was unfair.

"And I'll take this book."

Ian raised his body and frowned.

"No, why the book?"

"It's actually a book I really wanted to read. It just so happens that you have it."

"...That book?"

"Yes! It's a book I've been dreaming of!"

First of all, I was surprised.

The title was... Damn it.

〈The Understanding of Muscles [Detailed Illustration] Men's Edition〉

This crazy swordsman pre-ordered this type of book...

You're the heir to the duke's family, so shouldn't you be reading books like history or politics?

I thought it was a very profound book because he was staring at it so seriously before.

It was time for me to look at him with my slightly stunned eyes.

Ian, who had a bewildered look on his face, straightened his body and made a serious face.

"You mean my body is worse than that book's illustration?"

He sounded very serious and angry.

"Why aren't you interested in my body but want this book so badly that you can only dream of it?"

Oh my god, was that something to be offended about?

I didn't know, but he seemed to be proud of himself.

Well, I was a bit underwhelmed.

"I will say this because you don't know well, but the illustrations are always exaggerated..."

It was then.

The bookmark in my hand exploded quietly with a bang.

"Annabelle!"

Ian jumped up while shouting my name.

Of course, I expected the bookmark to explode by now, so I quickly dropped the book on the floor to prevent a disaster that would hurt my eyes and hands.