69

Between Love and Acting (7)

Of course, our first meeting was not as beautiful as Ian remembered.

After being criticized by the brothers of the Avedes, I faced Ian in spite.

And I lost horribly.

Ian, a 14-year-old, reached out to me who collapsed, and at that time I...

"It was a good fight..."

"Get lost, XX. It must have been a good fight for you."

I had spat out abusive language after hitting his hand.

It was a typical villain who could not give in to a gentlemanly winner.

Ian's words continued as I sighed while recalling the past.

"It was only my first impression, and I ignored it because it was dirty to curse and attack."

It was embarrassing because it was a lie that was secretly well-proven in reality.

"But the time piled up, so I forgot the nervousness I encountered for the first time from some time on."

He scratched his cheek with a clumsy smile.

"But one day, the level of swear words decreased a little along with the number of reckless attacks..."

It was clear that it was not a compliment, but I didn't know why that came to mind.

"As a result, I wondered if she was as bad as I thought, and I became more curious, so I kept looking at her more and more..."

Ian continued to talk without looking toward me.

"As I observe, I think of days when I can't see her..."

"You are one of the ordinary stupid people."

Even before Ian's words continued, my uncle sighed and intervened.

"Stupid people say, 'Why is she like that?' when someone who has always been kind gets angry."

"Uh... Umm..."

"On the other hand, they're touched when a person who's always been in trouble does well once."

He even laughed at Ian with a cynical expression.

"I guess you're one of them."

In the meantime, the feeling that seemed to have risen slightly had been broken.

I couldn't believe he compressed a fairly romantic narrative into a foolish human idiot in an instant.

It was the moment when I was convinced that we were fine.

The butler, who was listening with a little immersion, also looked tired of the uncle.

"Uh... That's..."

Even Ian seemed a little embarrassed, but at that moment, the ring on my right hand sparkled.

So Robert contacted me again.

It came almost every few hours and now it was bothersome.

Ian, who was looking at it, grabbed my hand.

"Even so, we can't help it."

'Oh? The story is kind of excessive. Are you trying to win against my uncle?'

Ian added low whether he knew what I was thinking or not.

"It's okay to treat me carelessly."

"What?"