155

If the Child Wasn't Switched (3)

"Robert... The prince?

Ian felt unfamiliar, asking back with a cracking voice.

"Yes, Prince Robert made a reservation at our restaurant's headquarters and asked her to join him for lunch."

Aaron said with a shrug.

"Even if you have a title, it doesn't make any difference because you have to do it if someone higher demands you. So there's no regrets about winning the swordsmanship competition."

Annabelle had a title from winning a past swordsmanship competition.

However, the title did not mean much when the status was fluctuating like this.

He heard that there were quite a few people who paid for their titles even if they were a little outside the capital.

Annabelle was also given the title as a gift and received it, and was not using it anywhere.

The next day after that, she came to work casually to the Knights of the Wade.

"I guess he wanted to thank her for the last escort. Anyway, the imperial family is coming, and someone has to say hello... At the same time, my sister decided to eat and say hello."

A few days ago, the Knights of the Wade escorted the High Priest.

This was because of the atheist terrorism had been happening considerably these days.

At that time, there was also a terrorist attack on the street, and Annabelle quickly saved a young man wearing a robe because she thought he was an ordinary person who was caught up in a disturbance. Read only at pm tl.

The identity of the young man was Robert, who was in hiding.

Annabelle was faster, although the escort of the Imperial Knights was secretly attached next to him.

Annabelle sighed and murmured calmly upon learning of the fact.

"You were escorted anyway... I wasted only my amazing quickness and dynamic vision."

Annabelle only regretted that it was a useless move, but Robert seemed to think the opposite.

Since then, he has told Ian, 'I want to thank the lieutenant, so prepare a meal.'

Ian had refused for now, saying she was a little busy these days, so he couldn't let her off.

There was work in the Knights.

He couldn't think of anything right away, but he thought so.

But then Robert went to the Rainfield restaurant himself.

"I don't think it'll be too hard for me, so it'll be okay."

Aaron continued, rummaging through the papers.

"But how could she do this in an hour? I think it'll take me all morning."

"..."

"In that sense, I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the morning training."

"What?"

"It's not my fault, Ian. It's because my sister took a vacation because of Prince Robert. So my absence from training is due to the imperial family."

"...Yes, of course."

Aaron, who was preparing to reveal the providence of the universe if he could not expand his scope to the imperial family, opened his mouth slightly at the permission that fell so easily.