36

Paternity Test (6)

There was a buzzing sound from people shouting.

'What is this?'

The High Priest, who opened his eyes after taking a breath, also blinked and couldn't say anything when he saw that the tops of Marquis Abedes' and my head were empty.

We were not the only ones who were standing on the stage feeling embarrassed.

Everyone gathered in the square was embarrassed too.

Even if I washed my eyes and looked, I couldn't see even a light as small as the tail of a firefly, let alone a halo.

It meant that Marquis Abedes and I were not biologically related.

It was a result that no one in the capital, including us, expected.

Caitlyn certainly served quite a long time as the Marquis of Abedes' mistress.

He would have known best that she was not involved with another man at that time, and that she was definitely pregnant given that he gave so much money without a single doubt.

Plus, my light purple hair and blue eyes were similar to those of Marquis Abedes.

Of course, the colors were a little different, but it could be mixed...

"This... This is...?"

Richard, who was calculating all kinds of political situations, seemed to be panicking for the first time.

Because if it were his personality, he would have already devised about 1,000 ways to use me.

"What... It doesn't make sense..."

Marquis Abedes, who tried to use me to understand Robert's intentions, panicked for the second time.

In addition, how much money did he give to Caitlyn because of me?

With my existence, Marquis Abedes had been suffering from scandals so far.

"No, no, no way..."

And the third person to panic was me, where I was suddenly denied my birth and my entire life.

So we were completely stabbed in the back by the truth while trying to use each other.

In fact, for me, it was only for inheritance rights, but now that was not important.

Because my existence itself became confusing.

"What's going on?"

The High Priest, who was expecting harmony due to his decision, murmured with his eyes blinking.

"Those two... They weren't my parents... Then what the hell..."

While staring at the stands with blank eyes, I suddenly made eye contact with Marilyn.

According to Aaron, Marilyn said she would see my dress and she took the front seat.

Suddenly, she got up trembling.

Two girls were born on the same day in a public hospital.

Coincidentally, the two probably had similar light purple hair.

My hands also began to tremble at the hypothesis that suddenly crossed my mind.

All of the descendants after the Abedes had lavender hair and blue eyes.

And because of me with lavender hair and blue eyes, Caitlyn's fortune came to me.

The hospital assistant who suddenly quit and left the capital after receiving Marilyn's child... Moreover, the source of her tremendous wealth was unclear.