70

Between Love and Acting (8)

"This means my uncle could be in danger."

I spoke seriously, ignoring his dry cough.

"You may be taking poison. Is there anywhere uncomfortable? You'd better call a doctor."

"There's no need to do that. Anyways, I carefully inspect all the ingredients that come into the Fortress."

"If poisoning was difficult, it would be assasination... It's a relief that I came early."

"Hmm."

My uncle cleared his throat one more time and said with an embarrassed look.

"We've never met before, even if we're blood related..."

"Because of my unfortunate growth background, I have a side effect of cherishing my family."

I looked at him and smiled in relief.

"It's a relief that everything's fine so far."

"What?"

My uncle blew his nose and grumbled and added.

"But I don't trust you yet. Even if you smile like that and worry about my safety."

"I didn't mean to tell you to believe me..."

"We've never met before, and I've been living thinking that my niece was dead!"

My uncle shouted exaggeratedly and suddenly turned to Ian.

"But you! You!"

Then, he opened his eyes wide and yelled at Ian.

"Get away from the one who I think is my niece! You said you were a fake couple!"

My uncle glared so much that I quickly let go of Ian's hand.

I couldn't believe why the story suddenly popped up like this.

"You, according to my amazing feeling, I think you're a nerd who's good with the sword, but don't take this opportunity to flirt."

I could see why my uncle had been deceived by Lanella for over 30 years.

It was surprisingly not good. None of what my uncle said about Ian was consistent with the facts.

It was then.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone rushed in.

"Lord! I found Lina!"

A middle-aged woman dragged a young woman whose eyes were out-of-focus.

"Oh my god, they accidentally discovered her in Arillas. But my child's condition is..."

A young woman called Lina muttered.

"I have to go home. My husband is waiting."

"What kind of husband? When did you get married? He's the gangster in the back alley that you dumped before! You said you didn't even want to look at him, but why are you suddenly..."

"I'm married, mother. I have to live with him."

It was a scene where my heart broke just by looking at it.

A mother who didn't understand this situation at all and a daughter who repeated "I have to go" even when suddenly being caught one day.

"The timing is perfect."

I have now decided to implement a "quickly done operation" that I have consistently shouted for a long time.

"If you continue to observe this girl, you can see whether the black magic is completely broken or not."