43

The Circumstances of a Trivial Villain (5)

I was stunned once again.

Clearly, in the original, Cessianne continued to join Ian and Robert.

It was because she had to heal them if they were struck by black magic again.

So, of course, I thought we would go in together, but she said goodbye so easily that she was going back.

"Uh... Well... Maybe there is something else you can do to cure black magic?"

As I stuttered as much as I could, Aaron sighed and intervened.

"Sister, if you say that you will be taken care of again as if she were being taken for granted..."

Listening to Aaron, there was plenty of room for that interpretation.

Now, it was as if I grabbed someone who was going to leave and said, 'follow us and treat us again.'

It was unfair, but I was thinking hard because I didn't know how to answer.

"It would be an honor for me, but I don't think I can."

Cessianne replied in a soft tone.

"I've used up all my powers now. For a few days, I also need to take time to pray and recover."

"Ah..."

I blinked.

She just recently did my paternity test.

Even high-ranking officials were daunted by the enormous amount of trust required to do a paternity test.

Cessianne only had enough of her divine power left to heal Aaron.

As in the original story, the situation was different from when she healed Ian over and over again.

"I have no fighting skills. If I follow you, I will only be a burden, so I will return to the temple immediately."

Cesianne smiled and greeted us politely once more.

"Then I will support you. See you next time."

"Yes..."

At Cesianne's farewell, Aaron replied.

"See you next time, saintess. Thanks."

"I am just spreading my good beliefs according to fate."

The saintess, who may have completely changed her original destiny, said proudly.

Then she took a deep breath as she looked at the collapsed manager.

"He already sold his soul to black magic. Unless we get rid of the 'origin of black magic', we will have to deal with a lot of people like this."

"The 'origin of black magic'?"

Even in the midst of complicated thoughts, I asked while recalling the voice of the god.

It was said that I was the only one in this world who could know the origins of black magic...

"The evil things from the other world are called the 'origin of black magic,' and if you destroy it, all the derived black magic will be released."

The general public did not know it well, but Cesianne seemed to know because she lived in the temple.

"But it can be an ordinary object, an animal, or a plant, so we can't recognize it. In the end, we have no choice but to fight everyone who sold their souls to black magic."