42

The Circumstances of a Trivial Villain (4)

If it was a vital hit, there would be no cure except to immediately put in divine power.

The only way was to quickly avoid it.

'Because in the original story, Ian was also attacked.'

Since black magic is illegal, the general public did not have much information about it.

A black energy rushed towards me from the manager's hand.

"It recognizes the stronger opponent."

I jumped up to avoid the black energy and wanted to hit the manager's vital point to knock him out.

But when I looked behind my back, the black energy that I had once avoided was rushing at me again.

Of course, that was expected.

'It came back like a boomerang, so after Ian dodged it once, he was careless for a moment.'

However, this black magic would disappear completely if you avoided it.

So if I just avoided the second one, it would be fine. But it was when I confidently tried to avoid it.

"Sister!"

Aaron blocked me, and he was hit with the black energy.

The black energy that flew in was absorbed into Aaron's wielded hand.

"Aaron!"

Aaron stumbled on his knees, lost his balance, and collapsed.

I caught Aaron, who quickly collapsed with his head dazed.

"Aaron?! Are you crazy?!"

This was something I never expected.

So, Aaron had blocked the black magic attack on my behalf.

I had no idea that Aaron would get hurt instead of me.

The only brother I had been with until now was Reid, so I was thinking accordingly.

'Oh my gosh...'

Aaron's collapsed body itself had no sense of reality.

Never have I ever thought that someone would sacrifice themselves for me and get hurt.

I hadn't done anything right yet.

I was going to warn him that it was dangerous after going through this door, and that he should be nervous from now on.

He acted unpredictably, because I couldn't think like a normal person.

I couldn't even imagine that Aaron would intervene in my fight, so I didn't even warn him in advance.

Something similar happened before when I first met his family.

Just as I apologized to my younger brother for the right to inherit after 22 years, I did something against common sense again this time.

'I grew up really weird. I didn't even know that he would save me from danger.'

I had no time to grieve about my terrible growth background.

When I looked at Aaron's body in a hurry, black energy was already spreading in the hand that shielded me.

"This is black magic. You can't even treat it with your physical strength! I'm stronger than you! Why?!"

"Well..."

Aaron replied with his eyes wide open even though his body was not properly tense.

"For 20 years... Did you ever live with your parents? You'll get to do that for the next 20 years."