47

The Circumstances of a Trivial Villain (9)

'Strange people recognize strange people.'

So even if no one else knew, I thought I could understand that person's intentions.

'I wasn't going to do this, but maybe it'll work out.'

I changed my strategy abruptly because an easier way just came into sight.

While I was thinking about it, Morriett walked gracefully and made his steps back to the door he had come in.

From the looks of it, that door seemed to be a place where only the officials could come and go.

"Let's go. Stay close and follow me."

I jumped up and ran straight to him.

No matter how fast I ran, Ian always caught up to me.

Fortunately, as Morriett opened the door and tried to get out, I quickly caught him.

"Hey!"

"Yes? Now what is this..."

It was when the managers around him tried to block me.

"You were so handsome!"

I cried endlessly.

"There wasn't a single guy I liked... Talk to me! I'm looking for the most handsome man in the world!"

At my words, Morriett slowly raised his right hand and the managers immediately backed away.

"Do you think I'm the most handsome man in this place?"

In response to Morriett's question, I pointed to Ian, who had been following me.

"Ah."

Morriett scanned Ian's body in the mask. Confirming that Ian was much taller, his expression darkened slightly.

This was because Ian's shape, which was revealed through the mask, was also quite perfect.

"Really...?"

I did not miss that moment, so I tilted my head and sighed.

"Both of you are wearing masks, so it's a bit awkward..."

As I was genuinely hesitant, Morriett said with a grin.

"Well. I'll have to check that out."

Then he even reached out to me.

"Do you want to check together?"

"Can I take this man too? He will probably follow."

"Of course. I'll take you to my room first."

It was as expected.

I winked at Ian and followed Morriett.

The two managers followed, and we followed Morriett down the colorful hallway for a long time.

Ian didn't seem to grasp the situation from start to finish, but he at least noticed, so he quietly followed.

After walking down the hallway for a while and climbing up the stairs, another gorgeous door appeared.

"Come in."

Morriett politely guided us, and we went in without hesitation. Of course, the two managers followed.

No one else noticed, but Ian was already ready for battle.

He must have been waiting for me to hit Morriett's back.