50

The Circumstances of a Trivial Villain (12)

"Hello."

 Cessianne wore a sky blue dress and greeted us with a gentle smile.

"Thank you for the invitation."

"No, we are honored." 

Mother spoke to her gracefully and naturally led her into the drawing room. 

"It's so nice to see you again like this." 

The Rainfield mansion was worth so much money that it was as grandiose as any other nobleman's house. 

My mother put on thicker makeup than usual and smiled with sincerity. 

After Aaron went out we worked hard to prepare since mother was going to have afternoon tea with her. 

Father started making tea food to go with her finest tea, and mother showed me clothes for Cessianne.

'Nice.'

It was like a dream in itself to be among a family overjoyed to welcome my brother's lover.

It was really ordinary and sincere, times I had never got to enjoy.

We sat around the parlor and started drinking tea together.

"Oh my, it's delicious."

Cessianne opened her eyes in admiration as she tasted father's toasted financiers.

As far as I knew, she was born in a slum and was traveling from one relative's house to another.

 One day, her powers suddenly appeared and she had just entered as an apprentice saintess.

So she had never been to a Rainfield's restaurant.

"When you return to the temple, take a box with you. I baked a lot."

Father disguised himself as a crybaby and became a sober chef, speaking hard but affectionately.

"Okay." Of course I joined too. 

"You can share with other saints and priests."

Those words came from the insidious calculation that everyone would say something nice about Rainfields if they were fed.

So, the whole family was pushing Aaron and Cessianne on their backs to get together.

"Then...thank you."

Fortunately, Cessianne didn't seem to hate the atmosphere.

"Actually, it was the first time I tried healing from black magic that day..."

She blushed as she spoke her words.

"That's why I keep feeling a strange connection with Aaron. It seems that we were somehow connected..."

In fact, Ian Wade was the one who was supposed to get connected without anyone knowing, but I didn't have to say that here.

"That's why I accepted the invitation like this even though I knew it was rude "

I thought to myself calmly as I waved my hand, saying it wasn't rude to everyone.

The connection with Ian in the original story may be because it was just the first person she saved by using her divine powers.

Cessianne said she had just recently become an apprentice saintess. 

After all, we had no choice but to adapt to our new destiny.