99

Qualifications of the Mind (4)

I deliberately changed the subject more rigidly so as not to expose my impure thoughts.

"Well, now we'll have to make another plan. I'm still in the life-threatening stage."

Lagian was still alive. Although, to be exact, I kept him alive.

As a result of competing in person, I would have suffered in the end if it were me in the past.

Even now, I wasn't confident in overcoming him perfectly.

"So."

I tried to ignore the bouquets like "I support Miss Annabelle's love" piled up in front of the front door, and I spoke in a businesslike tone.

"For now, Crown Prince Carlon must be in a hurry. I'm sure he's looking for the origin of the third black magic."

The Third Origins of Black Magic.

It was the last foreign object that could be known only by signing a contract with a demon that no one in this world knew about and giving great power.

Originally, it did not cause any problems in this generation, but 30 years later, it caused disasters, but now the story had changed.

"We must create a situation where we can all reveal it in front of everyone at that time."

In the original work, Carlon's atrocities were not known until they were revealed in detail in public.

It seemed that there was no way to bring the Crown Prince down at once unless he was exposed in front of everyone.

It was too disadvantageous to me.

"According to the information I received from the person who will come to us, it is said that the lack of divine power can be transferred to and from others. Then thoughts and feelings are shared."

"Then the person will be killed after transferring those powers."

Ian said sharply.

"Isn't that the most reasonable?"

"That's right, so we can use it in reverse. Before they get killed, we locate and rescue them."

I explained the plan I had discussed with Cessianne before the banquet.

So our plan was to use Cessianne's power for bait and find out the third origin of the black magic.

This was because we would be able to know who they were now that we could share their thoughts and feelings.

Of course, it was natural to rescue Cessianne unconditionally before she was killed there.

Cessianne also agreed to be bait.

"I trust Annabelle and Aaron. Don't worry about me."

"Cessianne, are you sure it's alright?"

"I am originally a saint with a sense of duty."

"Well, I'm fully aware of that. Then let's do it."

Cessianne was someone of great self-understanding and did not have to be persuaded.

Robert frowned and pointed out.

"Well, but they can't keep an eye on all priests and saints, can they? How do you know who they're going to take away?"

"Unless they're a fool, they won't mobilize anyone for such a big crime."

Ian replied cautiously to the remark.