154

If the Child Wasn't Switched (2)

A few days later, Sionad and the two children visited the Duchy of Wade.

"This is Annabelle Rainfield, and this is Aaron Rainfield."

Ian calmly looked at the two children standing in front of him.

It was a girl with light purple hair and a boy with pink hair.

Annabelle was the only one Ian invited, but even Aaron, her younger brother, seemed to have followed.

"He made a fuss to follow his sister... I brought him with me."

"That's great."

Braden grinned at Sionad's words and stroked Aaron's pink hair.

"We're all here to watch."

Leslie was with him this time.

Originally, Leslie had little interest in her son's education, because every tutor in any subject said the same thing.

Excellent, smart, upright, diligent, mature, exemplary...

So Leslie, who quickly lost interest, did not bother to attend classes or interview teachers from some point on.

Meanwhile, Braden was too enthusiastic about his child's education...

He was even more interested in swordsmanship because he had been teaching Ian since he was young and saying, 'I think he's more of a genius than I am'.

But this time, Leslie was interested in watching because he said something very new.

Ian had a formidable partner of his age.

'Will I finally see my son's new expression!'

Leslie looked at Ian standing upright with anticipation.

'Well... But that girl, Annabelle...'

And naturally, eyes were directed at the girl who tied her light purple hair high in front of Ian.

Annabelle stood still, but she looked distracted from looking around.

'She's the same as me when I first came here.'

In fact, Annabelle was more fascinated by her surroundings than by the neat boy in front of her.

Knights fighting here and there, training systematically, all sorts of weapons piled up...

'If you're a swordsman, it's a sight to see.'

It was a new world for Annabelle, who was banging a wooden sword with Aaron in the front yard every day.

'Mr. and Mrs. Rainfield must be keen on educating their children.'

Leslie smirked inwardly at Oscar, who had refused their request to be a duke's chef.

No matter how well their business was taking place now, a teacher hired by Braden would have a very high tuition, and it would be a burdensome amount to entrust it to two children.

Still, both of them were said to be talented, so they seemed to have put them there right away without thinking about money.

In fact, the two siblings looked as good and strong as any other aristocrat, whether they were growing up eating well or wearing well.

"Well, then..."

Sionad made Ian and Annabelle face each other and gave them a wooden sword.

"First of all, let's be polite to each other before the battle."