88

How to Use the Opponent's Trap (2)

I sighed and said.

"...You're a saintess."

That evening, we had to discuss it again.

Cessianne, who had been working hard to discuss and devise a plan with me, suddenly tilted her head with an open mouth.

"Oh, by the way, Annabelle."

"What?"

"Can you really protect me this much? For some reason, I'm so thankful..."

Well, according to the plan we made together, it was like I was protecting her.

This was because it was natural for a talented swordsman to protect the targeted saint.

Just as Ian of the original work did to Cessianne.

"I want to do it of course!"

I smiled slightly and wedged the original, which had already been completely destroyed.

'She's nice and perfect... Please be my family!'

Cessianne's cheeks turned red at my words.

"Oh, if it's all like this... But Annabelle, I'm from the slums and have no background. I was even pointed out as someone to lose my power, and I wondered if I would fit in with Rainfield..."

"What are you talking about?"

I held her hand tightly and said.

"I'll protect you, so only be happy with Aaron. Got it?"

Cessianne nodded passionately as if she was touched.

~*~

It was the day of the banquet.

I didn't know how long I'd been waiting for this day.

I smiled satisfactorily as I looked at myself in front of the mirror.

"Hmm, Annabelle. It's really, really pretty..."

My mother muttered looking at me as if she was unsure.

"... Do you have to do this?"

"Yes, mother. I have to do it exactly like this."

I answered happily, lifting the hem of the dress.

"Thank you again. This tricky outfit is perfect."

First of all, on the surface, there was nothing special except that my outfit was too pretty.

The rich blue dress with beads and colorful hair decorations that go well with it were flawless as the prince's partner.

"Mom... I think it's prettier than the opera dress. Didn't you say you did your best back then?"

"Hmm."

My mother muttered, looking elsewhere.

"Don't forget that businessmen always provide lip service to customers."

"Now I'm not a customer, but a daughter, so I guess you really did your best... Anyway, you're so pretty, mother."

"But... Aren't you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all."

I explained to my mother to make a special dress.

Under my rich skirt, pants made of comfortable training clothes and even a sword were hidden.

When I first proposed this design, my mother freaked out.

"Why the hell would you do that to a dress?"