110

Qualifications of the Mind (15)

I was sure he was going to do something then. So there must have been trouble now too.

It was because he now knew that I could recognize the origin of black magic.

"I don't think Ian is necessary..."

"Wow, sister."

Said Aaron, clicking his tongue.

"Now that the crucial moment is coming, you seem to want to be in the spotlight alone."

I just shrugged, letting him be mistaken.

It was true that Ian was not really needed.

If the third black magic origin was eliminated, I would be stronger than Lagian unconditionally.

The forest of Smaho was an access control area where the monsters came out anyway. It would be difficult for Carlon to use more power than Lagian.

"Well..."

Aaron murmured, rubbing his cheeks.

"Anyway, Ian will get enough attention for the upcoming sword contest, so it doesn't matter."

I was dumbfounded, so I replied right away.

"I'm your sister."

"I'm sorry, sister. No matter how close we are, I have to be honest in front of the sword. Especially at official events like sword competitions."

"Isn't it too cold for the official event? Do you know the meaning of siblings in sword competition?

"Of course."

Aaron nodded gently.

"Even if you didn't apply in advance, it's the only condition that you can participate as a proxy."

Naturally, the swordsmanship competition receives applications in advance.

If the participant does not attend that day, he or she will be abstained, except in one case.

One thing was that siblings participated as proxy. Even in this case, the age limit remains the same.

Of course, in the meantime, I have never thought about the clause.

It was because it was unimaginable that Reid would participate in a sword competition instead of me.

But Aaron said firmly as if he could not compromise.

"But under any conditions, it can't be Ian. I've been watching you use a swordsman for eight years."

He added, raising his eyes.

"You're cool-headed when it comes to skills. Remind me that I've never laughed at you in eight years."

"That's unnecessarily consistent."

I snorted and then stopped talking about the topic.

I also had a lot of thoughts after I noticed that Carlon was aiming for the competition day.

I applied in advance, and Aaron didn't. And Aaron can stand in on my behalf.

For now, there was something more urgent.

"Anyway, I'll start with the entrance hall."

"Now?"

Leslie blinked regretfully.

"Yes, Leslie. I'll visit you when I get back. First of all, I have an emergency."

I hugged Leslie once and got ready for the palace.