65

Between Love and Acting (3)

He stopped me from speaking with one word, and then he really left.

I had no choice but to sit and wait on the slightly faded bed.

Suddenly, I remembered what Aaron had said about Ian before.

Ian Wade was born as a swordsman genius, but he said that he was more diligent in his training than anyone else.

He did his best and didn't waste anything...

'Yes, Ian is the best model student in the world.'

Suddenly a great hypothesis came to mind.

'Then now... That person, it seems like he and I are going to be really sincere as lovers, right?'

Indeed, it wasn't long before Ian brought the meal on a tray. He made salad with steak, roast potatoes and fruit.

It was not a dish that required great skill, it was just a nutritionally balanced diet.

"Huh... Well... Did you cook it yourself?"

I asked awkwardly, eating a piece of properly cooked steak.

"When did you ever do this?"

"Everyone in the knights knows how to do this in case of an emergency. There are times when we have to do things like camping depending on the mission."

He said while eating together in front of me.

"You eat Oscar's food every day now, so this probably doesn't taste good."

"It's tasty. Really."

I shook my head and answered.

"When I was living with Reid, I ate only crispy yipper meat almost every day. Compared to that, this is a dinner party."

Ian glanced at me and sighed.

Then he said in a very blunt voice.

"I am going to have chicken for dinner, how about it? If the kitchen is not busy, we can try frying some mushrooms."

"Well... You want to make dinner too?"

"I don't usually skip breakfast, so I think a stew would be better. I think there were tomatoes and turkeys..."

Seeing that he was thinking about what to eat for breakfast tomorrow, he seemed to be in charge of cooking.

As I looked at Ian with a confused expression, he said calmly.

"Isn't it natural to think about feeding a lover who grew up eating yipper meat three meals a day?"

"..."

"Don't pick out the broccoli, eat it all."

I had no choice but to mix the broccoli I had quietly picked out into the salad again.

"Wait, the seeds in the lemon need to be taken out."

I stared blankly at Ian, who removed the seeds from the lemon slice on my plate.

Even my parents didn't look at my meals this carefully.

'I think he's serious about taking care of what I eat... It's like Leslie.'

I didn't hate the interest again, no matter how sincere Ian was in acting the method.

"I heard there's indoor clothes in the closet. I'm changing in the bathroom."

Ian took the plate out after the meal.

As he said, when I searched the closet, there were indoor clothes that were inexpensive but not of bad quality.