45

The Circumstances of a Trivial Villain (7)

In the original work I knew, Ian unconsciously tried to put his hand on the sword, but didn't do anything.

Because he wasn't an idiot, he was conscious of Robert's saying that 'undercover investigation is essential'.

But as soon as he entered, the manager, who noticed the strangeness of the brief atmosphere he had, dragged him to a corner.

Ian followed him quietly with the mindset that he would not cause any trouble, but in the end, a battle was fought.

And just like me, he would quietly deal with it at once and then fall into black magic.

'I think this situation has passed.'

I sighed in relief as I held Ian's arms.

Because the moment he was about to put his hand on the sword, I quickly caught him.

It was so fast that you couldn't see the relationship with your normal eyes.

Aaron and Robert were astonished when they heard what I murmured.

I think my strategy was great.

"Then why did you come here?"

"I think Reid had entrusted himself to the owner here. Reid should be here."

Ian and I chatted while whispering.

"I am here at the request of Prince Robert..."

"I'm not curious about your situation, so you don't have to tell me."

"...You're not curious?"

"It must be justice and duty. I'm not interested in such obvious stories."

The conversation stopped there, because if I whispered any more, someone might look at me suspiciously.

Robert and Aaron, who had completely adapted to this atmosphere, were looking at each other's pamphlets and discussing where to go.

'Robert will never get caught.'

If it were Robert, he was a man who could play like an actor for his own strategy.

'And from the beginning, Aaron rarely gets excited about anything other than joking around.'

Anyways, the problem was Ian.

In fact, only Ian was found out in the original.

"They said the owner's name is Morriett Achion. He often appears in large-scale transactions."

Robert couldn't take his eyes off the pamphlet.

"I want to meet the owner by chance. Perhaps the most money is in the capital."

In fact, he meant that he would somehow meet the owner and arrest him, but he said it in a sensible way.

It was a line that would not sound suspicious at all even if the people around him heard it.

"Miss, if you fell in love with my friend, would you like to come with us?"

Robert naturally suggested the party.

"How about making a bet? Let's see where we can meet Morriett."

There, he gave a gentle reply to each of us to disperse and investigate.

It meant that if we all moved together, there would be no time to search, so we had to move efficiently.

We looked at the pamphlet again.