23

Welcoming the family (1)

"Your swears... Do it more."

'Oh my god. That idiot!'

'What a ridiculous thing to say!'

Braden, who was hiding at the end of the hall, let out a sigh of astonishment to himself.

When he saw Ian go outside and soon after, Annabelle also went outside, he thought it was right to follow them.

Now Braden was getting emotional because they were alone...

It could have been an opportunity for their relationship to be completely different if they did well since right now, they had been trapped in a rival-like relationship.

In order to break that tie, it must be in an unexpected place, an unexpected environment, and an unexpected meeting.

Now that he laid the stage, all they had to do was have a proper conversation.

'Your sense of love should resemble me. If it's like Leslie, then you're doomed.'

It was easy for Braden to hide his presence since he was the number one swordsman in the empire too.

But just in case, right before going around the corner of the hall, he crouched low to the point where he looked miserable, hiding himself and watching with interest...

'You know, he might confess on impulse.'

'He may be an impulsive idiot.'

Ian surprisingly did both.

Well, that kind of confession was certainly not the type you would think of.

Of course, it was very stupid.

Braden, who was quick to sense, naturally succeeded in reading the whole situation.

Annabelle said she was going to visit Robert, so she was probably talking about wanting to stay with him more...

The problem was that the only thing they could do together was fight.

"Crazy, crazy. You're crazy."

Braden looked at Annabelle's eyes with astonishment and rubbed his forehead.

This made one thing that had not been confirmed until now clear.

Ian resembled Leslie when it came to dating.

"You're not the person I knew. It's like you changed in a strange way."

Noticing that the atmosphere was a bit strange, Ian made a thoughtful expression for a moment.

Then he added even more speculative words.

"You can hit me..."

Braden's mouth opened wide.

'That can't be it, really, what's he saying?'

Braden could interpret the meaning of that as 'be with me even if you have to swear and hit me' but it was obvious that someone else would think he was really crazy

Even Ian, the party involved.

It must be difficult for him to admit that he liked a woman who poured wine and teased him like that...

'I have to stop him now.'

Braden sighed and stood up.

He turned the corner and appeared quickly.

If this situation had continued, Ian would have only muttered more nonsense.

"What are you two doing? Why don't you come in? Even the prince thinks it is strange."