157

If the Child Wasn't Switched (5)

Of course, Annabelle wasn't the only one who was speechless.

"Um, Ian?"

Robert said slowly, tilting his head.

"You said it wrong because you were in a hurry, right? Didn't you want to hear Miss Annabelle's blessing? It was touching when I heard it earlier."

"...Blessing?"

Ian's brows wrinkled further.

"Is Annabelle going to do that?"

Annabelle, who had been swearing at the Knights all day and night, blinked her eyes as if she was in trouble.

Then she quickly made a decision and said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, Prince. Maybe something happened to the Knights. Judging by this rubbish, it seems that Aaron had an accident... I'm almost done eating, so I'm going back to the Knights."

"Well, alright."

Robert also stood up slowly and patted Ian on the shoulder.

"It must be urgent, so take care of it. I heard the Knights have a lot of work to do, but it must be true."

The three people came out of the restaurant.

"Well then, I'll see you guys later."

Robert, the highest-ranking person there, left for the palace in a carriage.

As soon as Robert's carriage left, Annabelle looked up at Ian and asked.

"But what's really going on? Why the hell did you bring that garbage?"

"Don't say garbage."

Ian sighed lightly and swept up his golden hair.

"Because it's the wooden sword you used at Wade's training ground when you were nine years old when and when you first fought with me."

"Oh."

Annabelle received an old children's wooden sword from Ian with astonished eyes.

"That's right, now that I'm looking at the engraved numbers. It's good that it's not rotten. I will have to throw it out soon."

"You said you wanted to find it to Aaron, how could you say such a harsh thing?"

"I think I said that, but that was a long time ago... But anyway, it's still garbage in the end. What would I use this for?"

Ian stared at Annabelle and held out his hand sulkily.

"If you're going to throw it away, give it back."

"What? What are you going to do with this?"

"I'll put it in my room."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because it's precious to me."

Annabelle's finger, which was holding out the child's wooden sword, brushed against Ian's big hand. Read only at pm tl.

Since they had been together for a long time, physical contact was nothing.

"And because it was when I met you."

It was Annabelle, who had always been evaluated as 'living only with a sword and a mouth' from Aaron.

However, her heart was pounding so much that she was speechless for a moment.

Before she knew it, she didn't want to take off her gently tangled fingers first either.

"I wanted to ask you why you quit the Knights as soon as I saw you."