118

Origin of the Last Black Magic (2)

Braden shook his head.

The magic crystal in the drawing room was the largest magic crystal that exists on the continent now.

When the tower begged and asked for it to be returned, he refused, saying it was the Wade heirloom.

It was said that the magic was the exclusive property of the imperial family, but it was an unspoken pressure that even the Wade could use great magic if they wanted to.

Not long ago, he secretly showed it to Annabelle and even boasted, 'Wade is so amazing'!

The magic crystal now lost its light on the floor of the room and was scattered.

"What, what?"

Of course, Braden wasn't the only one panicking.

"That huge magic stone... Did he just use it for acceleration magic?"

Even Leslie blinked in disbelief.

"A magical stone that can elevate the taste buds to the extreme, or cook great dishes with rare ingredients..."

She muttered, gasping for her breath.

"And he is just using it for the horses to run fast? Isn't that crazy? I'd rather ask Prince Robert for a warp item!"

"...Prince Robert is not in the capital right now."

Braden answered, rubbing his forehead.

"He couldn't find a magic item, so it seems like he cast a spell right away."

"No, you just saw him at the stadium this morning! Where the hell did he go?"

To Leslie's words, Braden sighed in response.

"Well, the destination is not clear."

"Isn't that obvious? But why do I not know?"

"Because..."

He continued, barely holding back the words.

"I don't know why, but he must have gone to Miss Annabelle. Her and Prince Robert left a few days ago."

"Well, I didn't see Ian for a while, so I thought he would have joined from somewhere else... Did he have to go out of his way like that?"

"...Of course not."

Braden sighed and shook his head.

"Looking at it, it seems that Ian was taken care of so that he could participate in the swordsmanship competition... No one would have known that he could change his mind so much."

They must have been quite far, though he didn't know if it was enough to even break the giant magic crystal.

It was assumed that no one would calculate him doing something outside of common sense.

Since Ian's actions were based on his own judgment, and he didn't think Annabelle or Robert could have expected it...

"Honey, I have no idea what this..."

Leslie muttered as she looked at the wreckage of the shattered crystal.

"For once, one thing is certain. I think Ian is going to create a huge accident."

"I agree with that."

Braden swallowed dry saliva and answered.

"And when we both agree, it really means that Ian is doing something beyond our expectations."