124

Origin of the Last Black Magic (8)

The battle between Annabelle and Lagian was not as intense as expected.

Robert opened his hand secretly as he was getting ready to sweat.

"Coward!"

Lagian was annoyed and yelled at Annabelle.

He was now wielding his sword wide and continuing his attack.

"Are you avoiding me again?"

From a third person's point of view, Annabelle still seemed a bit pushed by Lagian.

This was because Lagian did not attack Annabelle effectively, while pushing her.

However, wherever she ran to avoid Lagian's sword, bamboos fell.

"What?"

Carlon smiled as if it was ridiculous.

"You are not cutting Lagian, but cutting the bamboo."

The rate at which the bamboos fell was quite fast, but the forest was quite wide and there were still many bamboos swaying in the wind.

"Or is it a strategy to bury him in bamboo? Either way, it's not very good."

Carlon spoke sarcastically as he raised his chin.

"I've known since the time that lowly commoner made fun of me."

At that, Robert immediately ran up to Carlon, grabbed him by the neck, and knocked him down.

"Kaaaaa! Hey, this bastard is crazy!"

"Yes."

Robert immediately followed with a punch in the face for Carlon beneath him. (pr/n: yess go Robert he disrespected your crush get his ass!)

In fact, from the time they were left alone, there was a vague tension between them.

The two of them hated each other too much to be quietly watching the fight.

It was a conflict that would erupt at any time, but Carlon's sarcastic remarks were the fuse.

"You said you wanted to kill me every time you saw me."

Carlon also counterattacked, and they began to fight while rolling on the dirt ground.

It was as if two adult men were fist fighting and jumping back and forth like children.

"Every time I saw you, I wanted to hit you once. Wouldn't that be a more instinctive reaction?"

Carlon kicked Robert's stomach and said sarcastically, but he shut his mouth at the moment of incongruity.

It was because the screams of monsters heard from the entrance of the forest in the distance were getting closer and closer.

Robert also noticed the change and turned his head to look towards the entrance.

"What? I thought that if it was the wrong knight, he would definitely go back..."

"...Did you tell your stupid knights to enter the forest?"

"I am different from my brother. I know how to value people's lives."

While the two were fighting each other, the sound of monsters dying was heard gradually closer in real time.

"Keeeeeeek!"

"Eeek!"

"Kyagyakyagak!"

The ground shook as a huge number of monsters fell.