33

Paternity Test (3)

Aaron snuck up as he stared at Ian, who was different from usual.

"Oh, as expected of Annabelle. You recognized Ian right away. Seriously, you're a fool who only knows Ian Wade..."

"Cough, cough!"

Ian was trying to say something, but suddenly began to cough when Aaron said, 'a fool who only knows Ian Wade'.

Aaron naturally continued to talk.

"You are sad that you are being abandoned because they didn't need a water bottle used by the Knight Order for eight years. No one knew until now, but it must have been because of Ian's attachment to water bottles."

"Ah... Is that it?"

I said while looking at the water bottle rolling under Ian's feet.

"Why don't they need it anymore?"

"We're going to install a drinking fountain under that zelkova tree over there."

"Yeah. It was a little uncomfortable because there was no drinking fountain. It seems good for the knights."

"Oh my. I feel like you're talking to a complete knight. Eight years must not have been wasted. In that sense, aren't you going to fight today?"

"It's okay. What kind of confrontation will it be with a person who looks like he's been abandoned because of his attachment to water bottles?"

I bent down and picked up the water bottle.

I then put it in Ian's hand as it was. It was my last favor to give to those who would have nothing more to see.

"I didn't know you had an attachment to a water bottle. Be happy with it."

Finally, he tapped the back of his hand, and he was surprised and breathed.

"What? What is it?"

"Why are you... Your...hand...touch..."

We were all shocked to see him surprised. I said with a puzzled blink.

"Hmm... Is it something to freak out about even though I touch your hand during a match?""

Ian's ear tips, neck, and even cheeks were red.

"I like to tease Ian but..."

Aaron sighed lightly and said.

"If I tease him in this situation, it will be a personal matter, not a matter of sense. Now he's a bit shocked by his attachment to the water bottle, but he's still a great person."

"For example, this thief... When I keep looking at him, I remember."

He clapped his hands with an admiring look.

"My physical ability was pretty good, but Ian eliminated me in the first round. As expected, Ian, your eyes are amazing. How did you do it right away?"

Aaron's attempt to change the subject was successful.

Knights began to buzz and say things like, "'as expected, Ian, you're amazing,' and 'you have a precise human eye'.

"Let the Wades dispose of it first. I'm sure he's the criminal who sold the name."

Ian spoke bluntly while managing his facial expression.

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any scratches on his pride.

I came to see Ian frustrated, but I only saw him grow taller and fuller.

"Then I'll get going."

Suddenly everything was boring, I roughly handed over the thief to Aaron and yawned.