79

Closer to Body and Mind (3)

"...Ah."

"I'm also curious about your skills that would have improved after killing the deer."

In fact, I already knew what had improved.

Because last night, I was able to quickly avoid Ian when he tried to catch me before leaving his room.

If it was a normal situation, I would have been caught at once.

Leslie said I lacked agility compared to Ian, which must have been supplemented.

"Now I can see your changed skills every day."

Ian said with his arms folded.

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh, okay."

I answered awkwardly.

It was a little embarrassing to think about meeting Ian every day at Wade's mansion starting tomorrow.

"You came every day, and you didn't take a lot of steps of improvement from some point on."

Ian squinted and said.

"I hope you will regain your initial commitment to me again. Don't worry about useless people."

Eventually, Robert became a useless man according to Ian.

After finding my biological parents, I really vowed to become a new person.

But last night, when I heard the name Annabelle Nadit, my heart sank.

There was a huge change in my personal life, but it was the fact that I tried to do something good.

I was the one who Ian said, 'I'm sick and tired of'.

Come to think of it, I felt a little shameless.

At first, I definitely tried to live a life that had nothing to do with Ian...

Somehow, it became a relationship that had me entrusting my family's personal affairs to him.

I even decided to be a child who knows chivalry when I was being sword-trained by Leslie.

"Hey, Ian."

I hesitated and carefully opened my mouth.

"If God asks you to make a wish, what will you answer?"

I asked Ian with the intention of paying him back because I felt like I was in debt.

Ian frowned at my sudden question.

However, after thinking for a while, he answered sincerely.

"World peace?"

"Wow, it's really exemplary and boring."

I sighed and asked again.

"Do you have any other wishes for you?"

"Well, I was born with everything."

Sadly, I was speechless because it was right.

Ian looked at my face and continued to talk.

"And even if there's something I don't have... I think I should try my best and give up neatly if it doesn't work out."

It was a really exemplary answer.

This was the part where I couldn't help but feel disgusted with myself, who couldn't give up neatly and used sloppy and mean ways to get what I wanted.

"Especially if it involves people."

"Huh? Well... Yes."

I answered vaguely.