1. 🎶

Levi's POV

"Happy birthday!" I said slightly amused by her face as I gave my girlfriend, Petra, her a VIP pass.

Her eyes widened when she read it.

"Eren Yeager
Illuminate World Tour
erenyeagerofficial.com
Maria Arena

Saturday 6 December 2022 7:30

Floor block D | Row A | Seat 15"

"OH BABY!" She ran towards me and kissed my cheek repeatedly. "You don't even like her!" She giggled.

"Yeah, but anything for you love." I kissed her soft lips.

"Oh my god! We have to get ready and take pictures." She ran to the room, dragging me with her.

Petra and I have been living together for about 6 months, we've been dating for a good 2 years, I don't have any problems with her...

Well besides one.

She loves attention, and not attention from me, from everyone. Mostly men... But she's nice, she's cute... But men...

God, let me not think about that right now.

-

After we got changed we took pictures, like more than 50. Fuck.

"Babe come on, we're gonna be late." I rolled my eyes in a video she took.

"Okay okay! Let me take one more picture of me" She moved away from me while I went to go grab my keys and wallet. I fixed my shoe ties before Petra clinged onto my arm. "Let's go!"

We got into the car and I began to drive with Petra listening to Eren's music. I rolled my eyes slightly. "Love, you do realize your gonna listen to these songs when we get there? Give me a break." I groaned slightly as one of Eren's songs played. Tch. So annoying.

"You don't understand the lyrics babe!" She giggled.

"Fuck the lyrics!" I rolled my eyes. I sighed as she played it louder and kept driving.

-

We pulled up and hand in hand we walked inside. I glanced at Petra's outfit. She looked really cute in her pink skirt and white tank top.

I rubbed her waist slightly and she glanced around and pushed my hand away. "Babe..."

Oh that was another reason... She's not someone to be touched on public. Unless it's her guy friend Oluo.

-

"AHH! IM SO HAPPY!" Petra screamed over the crowds as we walked to our seats.

"Glad you are." I smiled a bit at her as we sat down.

We watched other performance go by, all of them were shitty, but apparently Petra really did like everyone who went up.

Because this whole concert was about Eren, she was completely last which made this draining, but I kept on a fake smile for Petra.

Petra was drinking some drink someone gave her without even making sure nothing was wrong with it.

"This is really good!" She reacted happily. I glanced at the cup and back at her.