21.

Levi's POV

The next day I woke up early to start breakfast for Eren and Petra before she goes to work. But plans changed when I realized Eren's bed was gone. It was folded up neatly on the couch. I stared at it for a moment before opening the bathroom door to see if she was in there.

She wasn't. There's nowhere else to go from the bathroom, did she... Leave?

I grab my phone and text her.

Me: Hey why did you leave?

I waited a bit, no response. I sighed and still began breakfast.

Petra woke up and I heard the shower turn on. I waited for the eggs while I flipped over the bacon.

After a bit, Petra came out ready for work. "Hey." I spoke.

"Hi." She looked around. "Where's Eren?"

"I guess she left? She folded everything up so..." I mumbled actually feeling disappointed. Is it because of yesterday... Did she regret it?

"Ah. Okay." She shrugged and waited for her food. I gave it to her and turned the stove off. I made a small plate for myself and sat next to Petra. We both began to eat.

When we finished Petra kissed me before leaving.

I sighed out of boredom. Eren and I could've been getting ready to go do something. Now I was alone.

I tried texting her again but no response. So I called her.

Finally, she picked up.

"Hello?" She sounded confused.

"Eren. Why did you leave?"

"Oh." She spoke before I heard movement. "I just wanted to go home."

"Are you okay?" I asked slightly disappointed.

"I'm great Levi." She said sarcastically.

"What's wrong." I demand for an answer. Why was she acting like this.

"I gotta go. Bye." She hung up. I stare at my hands for a bit before getting up.

Nope. Fuck no. She was not gonna do this to me.

-

After taking a shower, brushing my teeth and getting my clothes on, I went to my car and drove off to her apartment.

I knocked on the door and waited and also to be smart I hid from the peephole. I waited until the door opened. I then walked right inside and she looked at me while I shut the door.

"Why are you here?" Eren said slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanna know why you left and have an attitude."

"I don't have one." She stared at me slightly loosening up. I stare at her, my eyes boring into hers.

"Yeah you do. So why did you leave." I said not really asking anymore.

She groaned and walked off into her room slamming it shut. I tried to open it but it was lock now. "Come on Eren you're being childish."

"If that's what I'm being you can leave."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked for real this time.

She stayed quiet before speaking, "Because I don't want to do what we did anymore."

I stayed quiet and looked to the side while touching the door. "Oh." I said slightly disappointed again. "Okay... But that doesn't mean we still can't be friends..."