59.

Levi's POV

It was about midnight when I woke up. After rubbing Eren's feet and looking at my phone doing absolutely fucking nothing but looking at the pictures of the groupchat and their sleepover.

Thank god I wasn't there, they were eating pizza. AGAIN. I laid besides Eren until I felt something wet underneath me.

I sat up and raised a brow at Eren who was slightly just waking up.

"Eren." I spoke as I lifted myself up a bit. "Did you pee?" I said quietly.

She stared besides her as I turned on the light. I looked at the bed to see both of our sides wet coming from Eren's side.

"I-I don't know... I'm sorry if I did." She said quietly as she covered her face.

I stare at her for a second. "It's okay. Don't cry." I reached over and messed with her hair. "It's not like you meant it. The babies are pushing on your b-" I paused for a second. "Wait..."

Eren uncovered her face and she looked at me slightly before her face turned into a hurtful look. She stood up quickly and bent over. "Ow!"

I heard small wet noises as if she was peeing on herself. But no. That's not it. "L-Levi! I-I don't think that's my real pee!" She cried as she held her stomach.

"Fuck!" Her water just broke.

We weren't prepared at all. The babies are too early. She wasn't even on her 40 week yet. We still had a couple of days left.

I ran off and got our bag we needed. "Eren go sit down!" I said as I saw Eren slowly walking to the bathroom.

"L-Let me help!"

"No. Sit down." I turned around and glared at her.

She slowly backed up before sitting down.

I went back into the room rushing out of the room and getting all of our stuff ready to go. I grabbed the diapers, small blankets we had got, onsesis, pajamas, socks, and their going home outfit.

I then went into our drawer where we kept our important stuff at. Birth plan, insurance car, Id's, comfort items for the baby and Eren.

"Eren what do you need?" I asked as I grabbed our other bag.

"My brush!" She said as I grabbed her brush. "Chapstick." I glance at her and roll my eyes, "Lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste, face wash, and deodorant." She said as she rubbed her stomach gently bumping her knee up and down.

"Alright." I grabbed all of that before moving to her clothes area.

I grabbed her pajamas, nursing bra and tank, her slippers, and going home outfit. I then grabbed my clothes, stuffing them inside, ignoring my urge to fold them.

I grabbed my comfortable clothes, pajamas, my phone and charger, I also grabbed Eren's phone and charger and stuffed it all in my pockets.

"Okay please yell if you need something, I'm gonna go put this in the car." I said as I zipped everything up.

"Please hurry..."

I ran off and unlocked the car with my car keys. I stuffed everything in the backseat. I then grabbed my phone as I made everything work. I called the whole entire groupchat, feeling Eren's phone buzz in my pocket.

The time was already 2:34 in the morning would anyone really answer?

I was correct.

Hanji answered and I heard everyone speak. "Hey!" They all said. "Bored without us?!"

"Eren's water broke!" I said as I rushed back inside making sure I didn't forget anything. I grabbed my wallet while I heard everyone scream in my fucking ear.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT HOSPITAL?"

"We're about to leave, we're going to the Shiganshina hospital near by." I said quietly.

I heard Eren groan and my heart broke at the sound. "I have to go, get there quickly!"

"We're already in the car! Bye!" Hanji hung up. I put my phone back into my pocket packing up snacks and our baby bottles before going back into the room. I then helped Eren up.

"My clothes Levi..." She said quietly.

"It's okay, they will change you."

"Okay..." She said quietly as I helped her to the car. I helped her into the front seat before tossing everything in the back.

I got into the car and drove off not caring about anything else. I didn't care about all the cars I cut off. I felt stress as Eren cried quietly but loud enough.

"I know baby. We're almost there."

"It hurts so badly..." She cried.

I kept driving and used my other hand to rub her belly softly. Her hand dropped down to minds as she guided me.

-

We got to the hospital and I ran inside without Eren telling her to stay in the car. "Yes?" The lady spoke.

I put my hands on the counter. "My girlfriends water broke."

Her eyes widened slightly before she said something into her small ass mic. People then came running out of a room with a rolling bed. I followed them out and helped Eren out of the car. All of us helped her onto the bed and she was rolled off.

I followed right besides her holding her hand until I was pulled back. "What the h-"

"Is she okay?!" A famialr voice asked. Mikasa.

"She's fine but she's in pain. I need to go be in there with her." I glanced at the people who were far away already. I ran off and everyone followed behind.

I went back to holding her hand as we walked inside.

They pulled her clothes off and I helped them, slightly being possessive when we had to take her sports bra off.

We put her in the doctors outfit and someone pulled me to the side. "Put this on please." She said calmly towards me.

It was a blue outfit with a blue coat. I obliged quickly, ignoring the agonizing smell.

The doctor made her open up her legs and I felt myself becoming jealous but this was there job. Not like they wanted to.

I held Eren's hand. "We see a head already! It's way too early, stop pushing!"

I tightened my hold on Eren's hand who opened their eyes and was breathing repeatedly. She breathed in and breathed out, following my steps I was giving.

"Breathe baby breathe."

"T-That's what I'm fucking doing." She snapped and I rolled my eyes at her before continuing to breathe in and breathe out.

"We're gonna have to give her Pitocin. It's too early and if she pushes more they're might be some problems." The doctor said calmly.

My eyes widened. Problems?! Eren's eyes widened and she started to hyperventilate.

"No no calm down." I rubbed her belly softly. "Don't stress out."

"I'm scared!" She said with a frown.

"The problems are not something you will get, but it's to be safe." The doctor said calmly as he stood up.

Someone gave him a needle connected to a little bag. He walked over to her.

"It won't hurt, it'll help you." He said calmly before gently sticking the needle into her thigh muscle.

I watched calmly and gently peeked at the head that was ready to come out. A smile slowly formed on my lips. It made me wonder... Who was the oldest? The girl, or the boy?