54.

Levi's POV

A good 3 weeks have passed... We're still on her second trimester obviously. Two more months until her third one.

Even though 3 weeks have been good, this last week... Was stressful.

Eren ordered me around, saying that everything I've been doing was wrong. Anytime she got mad I had to leave her alone or she would throw things at me.

But I asked the doctor if that was normal and they said, 'Well it depends... How is her attitude usually when she wasn't pregnant.'

I said she was bossy, but in a good way. The doctor immediately nodded her head and they laughed saying that it was completely normal that her attitude was the same but a little meaner.

I thought Eren was just changing just because. But no, she doesn't mean it, that's just her pregnancy talking.

It's probably worser because she's having two kids...? I don't know. Dammit.

First time parent and I'm having two kids. That's crazy.

Right now I was setting up the little table for Eren to eat. I made her tacos for breakfast since that's what she wanted. On the side I got her a drink of lemonade since that's also what she wanted.

I put it down besides her and walked to the other side of the bed swiftly collapsing on it.

I stayed quiet as I heard Eren pick up her drink. I lifted my head slightly to see Eren drinking her drink. "Thank you by the way."

Finally she says thank you.

"No problem babe." I roll my eyes at her. Her messy long curly hair stuck out to me once I rolled my eyes. I actually liked her hair being curly. She was too lazy to do her hair so everytime she took a shower and wet it she just left it as is.

I think a lot of people like her curly hair due to the fact everyone we walk by saying, "Oh my god! I love your hair."

I can't blame them. Her hair has grown out quickly...

I sat up and began to play with her hair.

She stayed quiet until I accidentally got my bracelet stuck. A bracelet she bought us to match...

"Ow! Levi what the hell." I quickly pulled the bracelet away.

"My bad." I put my hands up defensively.

She turned her head and stared at me then at the bracelet. She grabbed my hand a some of her hair was still connected to the bracelet.

I rolled my eyes at her sad face. I then saw a tear drop and I immediately then felt bad. She touched the back of her head and she started to cry completely.

Oh god...

"I'm sorry." I said quietly as I rubbed the back of her head with my other hand that does not have a bracelet on it.

She slapped my hand away. "You just fucking pulled my hair out!" She cried and pushed the table away and she stood up.

"I know. I'm sorry. It wasn't that much, your hair looks beautiful as always." I said trying to cheer her up as I got up from the bed ignoring the now messed up floor due to the fact when Eren pushed the table it hit the wall and everything fell off.

I walked over to her and she covered her face still crying. I can't say she's being dramatic because if my hair we're to get pulled off just a little bit I would be fucking pissed.

I pulled her in for a hug. She cried even more and pushed me away, stomping her feet slightly. "And it really hurt... Are you trying to fucking kill me?!"

"No. It was an accident."

"Don't touch my fucking hair." She was still crying but looked madder. She reached for her rubber band and put her hair up into a bun. "And clean this shit up." She said before running off.

I sighed and sat on the bed lazily. It was an accident and it was like 5 fucking pieces of her hair.

-

After I cleaned the floor with a hard scrape, I went to the other bathroom that Eren did go into and hadn't come out of. I still heard whimpering and I still felt pretty bad.

I knocked on the door before opening it up since we had no lock on this door. Sadly.

"Leave me alone!" She said as she kept crying.

"Come here pookie." I opened my arms as I walked over to her. I hugged her tightly and she stayed still. Her belly hitting my stomach once I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry. You know how bad I feel right?"

"Just leave me alone!"

"No." I kissed her cheek softly. "I shouldn't have touched your hair with my bracelet on. I didn't know that it would get caught."

I didn't realize she was more sensitive. I couldn't flick her or she would think I'm trying to hurt her and stuff...

But I do know her hair has always been the sensitive spot.

"You hurt me..." She said with a small whimper. "My hair really felt stung." She cried even more.

I sighed and took my bracelet off, putting it down on the counter. I then take her rubber band off before stepping back letting her long hair fall down.

She looked at me with small ocean eyes. I rubbed her hair where I took some hair out and massaged it. She wiped her tears and stayed quiet as I continued to rub that spot.

"Feel better?"

"Y-Yes..." She mumbled with a soft moan.

"It was my fault for hurting you." I pointed out the obvious.

"Yes it was." She said, slightly glaring at me.

I hugged her once more and she slowly hugged me back.

During that time, I realized that I had actually hurt her but not on purpose. I realized that her hair was also something she has been growing out, usually if she didn't like something she would tell me to cut it, but this pregnancy made me realize that maybe she wanted long hair?

I actually do feel bad because her hair was in small nots and that's why it probably hurt her. "Let me untangle your hair." I said calmly.

"No... It'll hurt."

"No it won't." I began to untangle her hair while she kept saying no but she didn't even know I was doing it.

I rolled my eyes at the shorter female and continued to take her notted hairs out swiftly.

When I got most of them, I stepped back with her knotted hairs in my hand. She stared at them before wiping her eyes a bit.

"Let me get the rest."

She immediately agreed since it didn't make her feel hurt.

I wet her hair to make it even easier for her and myself.

That day I did her hair for her, even blow drying it. "Flat iron too?" I asked.

"Yes please!" She giggled.

And because I've been with this female for a good year now, I've learned how to flatiron and get it really straight. Surprisingly.