16.

Eren's POV

Why the fuck did I say that. I can't even look Petra in the face. Oh fuck. I'm so sorry Petra. I'm a terrible person.

I sighed and covered my face. "What happened?" Mikasa whispered.

"I said something stupid." I mumbled. "He got hard... Once I showed him my dancing video. The one I showed you guys last night."

"You did not." She gasped.

"I did too." I mumbled. "I can't even... I then touched his pants and told him to fix his problems..."

Mikasa laughed and washed the cucumber she held. Oh god that made me think of him. Dammit.

"Well nobody likes this bitch." Mikasa whispered into my ear. "Get Levi to leave her and he will be all yours."

"Pfft. I couldn't. Levi would have to break up with her because of his own reasons."

"Damn you and your stupid niceness." Mikasa groaned and flicked my head. I laughed slightly and sighed a bit. "Don't worry. Just lie and say you meant something else. Or pretend like you never said it."

"I guess... Can I just help now? I need to get my mind off of that..."

"Sure." Mikasa smiled at me before she gave me the cucumber. "Chop that up."

I groaned and began to chop it up trying not to think about Levi because I would never want to hurt him. Fuck.

-

I finished cooking with the others and we settled everything down. I looked around for Levi to apologize and didn't find him anywhere.

"Hey." A female spoke. I turned around. Hanji.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Are you looking for Levi?"

"Yep..." I said quietly.

"He's upstairs." She pushed me towards the stairs. "Go get him!" She winked at me.

I blushed before quickly running off. I went upstairs and was gonna open the door till I heard small grunting noises.

Don't tell me he's masturbating right now... This is bad. I want to listen too... I'm such a bad person... I don't deserve any friends or people to love me...

"Fuck..." A small noise was made.

I sighed quietly and covered my mouth before uncovering it again. "Levi!" I called out.

I heard movement, fast ones at that. "Y-Yeah?"

"Foods done!" I said a little louder and blushed when the door opened.

"Great." He smiled at me before walking towards me. I looked up at him for a moment and he walked into the bathroom. He washed his hands and I blushed slightly knowing that he used those hands to masturbate. Something about that turned me on to the moon.

We went downstairs together and I said, "I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"Hm?" He said calmly.

I stopped him from going down the steps some more. "I'm sorry for saying what I said. I'm sorry for showing you that video... It wasn't my intention..."

Yes it was.

Shut up.

"It's fine. Really. It was just shocking." He said quietly as if it wasn't true.

I chose to ignore it and quickly run off once I got down the steps.

-

Dinner wasn't awkward for everyone just me and Levi I guess. I knew he felt awkward but he stayed the same whenever someone talked to him.