47.

Levi's POV

Three days passed, I was out shopping for more of Eren's weird combinations, and some of her normal combinations. I collected noddles, icecream, beef jerky and milk... Gosh.. Pickles and peanut butter. More oreos, more pickles, more chips...

All that stuff Eren calls good.

As I walked to the wine area for myself, someone stood besides me. I tried to ignore it, mostly because it's a grocery store, people have to get by or maybe they had to grab something besides me.

But when I took a small glance, I saw her. Petra.

She looked at my cart. "Pregnancy cravings?" She asked.

I stared at her for a second before walking off. Tch.

I heard footsteps and sighed once I felt a hand pull me back. "What Petra."

"I just want to talk." She mumbled.

"What do you want to talk about." I walked off waiting for her response, swiftly grabbing the German wine Eren and I both like. Too bad only I can have it.

"About us." She said quietly.

"There is no us, Petra. Eren is someone I really love..." I paused myself from walking and talking before speaking, "Just thinking about her makes me excited and happy. I'd do anything for her..." I glance at Petra to see her frowning. "You were my friend and we got together, I wish we just stayed as friends."

"We can be friends now though." She said quietly.

"We can't." I replied. "I don't want to be friends with my ex, I also don't want to hurt Eren. She doesn't like you." It was true. Eren didn't like Petra, Eren explained that to me herself. She said...

'Petra is beautiful, but I hate her. I don't like her whatsoever. She hurt you. Fuck her.'

So I'm not gonna go befriend someone Eren doesn't like.

She frowned once more before she stopped following me. I paused quickly and turned around. "Please stop trying to get us to be friends. I just don't want this anymore."

She stared at me. "I'm sorry..." She looked down and wiped her eyes. I stared at her not feeling much sympathy for her.

If it was Eren sitting here crying, I would feel lot's of sympathy. Honestly, I need to finish shopping because I was missing her.

When I saw tears fall to the floor I sighed and walked over to Petra. I hugged her slightly and spoke, "I'm sorry Petra... But me and you are over with. You were a good friend to me. I thank you for that. But this is goodbye. If I see you again, I'll nod at you showing Im still here. That's it, that's all... Goodbye Petra." With that, I turned away and left her there.

I heard her sniffles stop slowly, I think that made her feel slightly better than before. Hopefully she will stop.

-

When I got home I heard Eren's flinstone feet as she ran towards me happily. "Pookie!" She hugged me tightly.

I smiled, a real smile, and dropped the bags not caring about them and hugging her softly. I swung her around careful not to hurt her or our children.

I kissed her softly and she kissed me back happily. Fuck I love this women so much.

And she smelt so good.

We pulled back and she immediately helped me put the bags away like a sweetheart she was.

"Are you craving food right now?" I asked.

She paused for a moment and looked at me. She looked me up and down, but not the type of, 'I want you...' It was a dirty look...

I raise a brow at her. She turned away. "Oreos and Milk."

"Alrightly."

I ignored her looks and began to get the oreos out and pull our other milk out. I prepared it for her and passed it to her. She stared at me and tilted her head for a second.

"So." She spoke.

"Hm?"

"Did you only go to the store and back?"

"I got gas before coming home." I shrugged.

"Nice nice..." She tapped her glass cup. She placed her oreos down. "Okay. I'm gonna be calm." She said quietly. I rolled my eyes. What is she mad at now.

"What Eren?"

"Why. Do. You. Smell. Like. Petra." Her eyes shot to my eyes and I stayed still.

There was no need for me to lie. "Well, she came inside of the s-"

"Bullshit."

"Eren. Calm down." I walked towards her and pulled her to me. I rubbed her back slightly and she stiffened showing she liked it. But because she was stubborn she pushed me away.

"No." She glared at me. The touched her stomach. "We're gonna have a kid, so let me ask you again." She looked down then back up. "Why. Do you. Smell like... That bitch."

"Will you let me speak or?" I raise a brow. I wasn't trying to get her more mad, like I said, when she gets stressed, I get stressed.

She nodded and gestured for me to go on.

"Okay, so I'm at the store, Petra comes out of nowhere, stands next to me, she's asking to get back with me and shit, I'm like, 'no.' She then practically begs me to be her friend and shit, but I would never do that do you. I walked off and I heard her start to cry. She cried and I don't feel bad but I wanted it to be wholesome for herself. I told her me and her will never get back together, we will never be friends, if I see you on the street i'll give her a small nod." I paused and let her sink that in. "That's it, that's all, okay?"

She put her hands on the sink, sighing slightly. "Whatever. I don't want these anymore." She gestured to the oreos.

I sighed and nodded and began to put everything back. I hesitated but, I drink the milk to not waste it. I wouldn't want to poor back milk in the container that's been out for like 7 minutes now.

Eren swiftly walked off and I sighed. How the hell am I gonna make it up to her now?!

I walk inside of our room and see Eren scrolling through her phone sadly. I take her phone and place it to the side. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. I hugged her tightly. "It won't happen again. I promise." I said truthfully..

She frowned before nodding. She slowly hugged me back.

"We're gonna have a fucking kid Eren. Have some faith in me." I said with a real frown.

"I'm sorry... My pregnancy is making me feel some type of way..."

"I understand." I kissed her cheek.

"But... I'm still mad that you hugged her... So... Rub my belly?"

"Yeah okay." I roll my eyes slightly and began to pull away. I lay her down on her back and rub her stomach.

It's crazy how our kid or kids, is in her stomach... It makes me happy... So very happy... I can't even...

Her stomach gained weight and it made me happy even more. Everytime I rubbed her belly I can feel the tightness of it. It's not fat, it's our baby growing slowly but surely...

I kissed her stomach and she giggled a bit before tangling her hands in my hair.

Damn... Where would I be if I didn't meet this beautiful women?