35. 🎶

Eren's POV

Our last song came on after awhile.

Eren: Hearts on fire... We're no liars. So we say what we wanna say. I'm awakened. No more fakin, so we push all our feels away. Don't know if i'll make it cause I'm falling under. Close my eyes and feel my chest. Beating like thunder~ I wanna fly~ Come alive~ Watch me shine!~

Levi and Eren: I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see! And your apart of me! Hands up if your with me! Now till eternity! Hands up if you believe! Been so long and now we're finally free!~

Eren: We're all bright now. What a sight now. Coming out like we're fireworks... Marchin on, proud. Turn it up loud! Cause now we know what we're worth.

Levi and Eren: We know we can make it. We're not falling down under~ Close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder. I~ wanna fly.~ Come alive.~

Eren: WATCH ME SHINE!!~

Levi and Eren: I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see! And your apart of me! Hands up if your with me! Now till eternity! Hands up if you believe! Been so long and now we're finally free!~ I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see! And your apart of me! Hands up if your with me! Now till eternity! Hands up if you believe! Been so long and now we're finally free!~

Eren: I got a spark in me~

Levi: I got a spark in me~

Eren: And your apart of me!~

Levi: And your apart of me.~

Eren: Now till eternity!

Levi: Now till eternity.~

Eren: Been so long and now we're finally free!!~

Levi and Eren: I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see! And your apart of me! Hands up if your with me! Now till eternity! Hands up if you believe! Been so long and now we're finally free!~ I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see! And your apart of me! Hands up if your with me! Now till eternity! Hands up if you believe! Been so long and now we're finally free!~

Eren: Finally free~ Yeah...~

I smiled widely at Levi and we then began to leave the stage. We cheered all together besides Levi who just held my waist while I jumped up and down.

I love when he holds my waist tightly. I love how overprotective he his also... Like back at the hotel when he protected me from people slapping me with the tortilla made me happy.

-

After all that, we did a meet and greet before going back to the hotel. We had one last concert for our tour before going back home.

I laid in bed swiftly after putting Levi's clothes on. I always wear his clothes now, even his outside clothes. I don't even care.

Levi got on the bed and turned the lights off. I then felt him tilt my head and kiss my neck softly. I moaned a bit once he bit my neck. I tangled my hands through his hair.

He pulled back and whispered. "When we have sex, I'll make sure you can't walk for a long time. And that's a promise. Just you wait."

I blushed and quickly kissed him before cuddling him to hide my face. "I-I want that please... Soon..."

"Of course love."

-

The next day we were on the road to go to Las Vegas for our last trip. I was watching Levi type on his computer out of boredom. "Boring." I groan.

"Well. This is what I have to do." He shrugged and kept typing.

"How about you pay attention to me?" I giggled and rubbed his leg. I felt him tense up slightly so I rubbed his arms trying to massage them.

"Your a mess." He mumbled.

"Yeah and I can make more." I winked at him and he groaned trying to calm his self down.

"Fuck Eren." He mumbled and grabbed my hair. He pulled me towards him and smashed his lips into mines. I kissed him back softly while he was kissing me roughly which made me like the way I made him feel.

Before I could say or do anything once we pulled back, his phone rang. He groaned and picked it up. "What?"

He stayed quiet and his eyes slightly widened. "Mom?" He spoke and my eyes also slightly widened. "Uhm... I'm on tour right now with Eren... My girlfriend..." He mumbled.

I heard talking on the other side and Levi was just nodding his head as if she could see it. I watched how his eyebrowd furrowed for a moment. "Okay. Bye." He hung up just like that.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

He massaged his temples. "I've been so caught up with everything and I forgot about Petra's parents... I know I shouldn't care, but they were there for me when my mom wasn't." He sighed. "Apparently Petra just now told her that me and her were over with. They've been trying to get a hold of me but they had my old number from a year ago. So they got a hold of my mom some how... Now they want to speak to me." His phone rang right on time. I didn't answer or saying anything to him but watch. "Hello..." He said more hurtful.

I can hear the talking from the other side. "Levi dear... What happened between you and Petra? She wouldnt tell us." Patty said.

"Tch. We broke up because we both cheated on eachother but apparently she cheated on me multiple times. Including my birthday." He mumbled and looked hurt. I frowned a bit.

"Oh no... I never thought my daughter would do such a thing. I'm so confused why you didn't call us or anything... It's hard to know that I wouldn't be able to see you again. You were really a good boyfriend to her and a good son in law to us." She mumbled. I actually felt bad that now they can't really see eachother.

"I know, it'll be too hard to see eachother because we would go behind her back." The way he says it makes me think he has a relationship with Petra's parents.

They talked a little more before they hung up. I hugged him softly. "I'm sorry you can't see them anymore."

"It's fine. It would be awkward." I lifted my head to look at him.

"We're you just faking?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean I will miss them but I could careless about going behind Petra's back to see them. It's the only thing that bothers me of how awkward it would be."

I giggled. "I see." I said and as soon as I closed my mouth he kissed me softly.

We kissed for awhile until Jean's bitchass walked towards us and slapped Levi's shoulder. "We're going to eat! I bet your happy Eren." Jean teased to which I flipped him off.

"Let's go pookie." I said as I pulled Levi up making him almost drop his computer.

"Aw pookie!" Jean teased again which earned a punch from Levi before we walked off. I giggled as Jean groaned behind us.