17.

Levi's POV

I woke up to see Petra fast asleep. I sighed and got up and took my quick shower washing up nicely.I then put on some boxers and a sweatshirt. I felt comfortable around everyone but that didn't mean they were comfortable around me... I sighed and put some sweats on.

I walked out the room and messed with my hair as I walked downstairs. I found it to be very quiet so I began to make breakfast. Waffles and bacon. I might make eggs if I feel like it.

Hopefully Mikasa won't mind that I made food.

-

I kept cooking more waffles and heard footsteps. I turned around to place the waffles on the foil and fold it up.

I then glanced up too see Eren. She blushed a bit and I smirked. "Morning." I looked her up and down. She was wearing no pants or if she was it was short under her long baggy shirt.

"Goodmorning..." She said quietly. I watched as she came close to me and sat down on a chair. "What did you make?" She asked calmly.

"Waffles and bacon." I smiled at her. "Want first batch?"

"Yes!" She cheered.

She stood up and ran towards me quickly grabbing her plate. She stood infront of me and grabbed the waffles and reached for the bacon slightly lifting her shirt up.

I stepped back. Is she wearing a thong? I stare at her for a moment and smirked. Oh god, how am I gonna stay with this women for the whole day and tomorrow...

She got her bacon and grabbed the syrup and ran to the other side and got her utensils. She then began to cut up her waffles.

I stopped smirking and sighed a bit turning around and finishing the waffles.

-

Everyone was now up and awake and happy while eating breakfast. Thank god Mikasa didn't mind I made food in her house.

I ate next to Petra even though I wasn't really that hungry because I guess I got full from the smell. Petra laid her head on my shoulder and a wave of guilt washed over me.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"Huh?" She looked up at me.

"Nothing." I look away and eat my bacon.

"No tell me. I'm confused. Why did you say sorry."

"I don't know. It kinda just came out." She studied me for a moment before nodding slightly.

We finished our foods and I washed the dishes with Eren since she insisted on helping since I cooked. We both worked together to get it done fast while everyone else stayed in the room relaxing.

"Eren." I spoke.

"Yeah?" She spoke back.

"I want to touch you." I said with a monotone voice.

She dropped the plate and gasped before saying sorry repeatedly like it was my plate. I rolled my eyes and pulled her to me.

"May I?"

"May you..."

"Touch your soft ass tits." I said quietly.

She slowly nodded. Almost immediately I put my hands up her shirt and realized she wasn't wearing a bra... So her boobs just sit up nicely. Hm...

"I don't want to sound mean, but have you got plastic surgery?" I asked as I squeezed her tits.

She gasped once more. "No way! D-Do they feel bad or something?"