29.

Levi's POV

After dinner we walked around and saw all the lights and all the pretty beaches on the side. "Just imagine how salty the water is!" Eren giggled.

"Never been to the beach before?" I asked as we walked infront of the group.

"Nope! So let's go tomorrow!"

"Alright." I nodded as we held hands. I saw people glancing at us. I wonder what they think. But the looks they give, it seems like they don't like us together.

But for me, I think Eren looks good with me and I look good with her.

I could careless what people say though.

-

We went back to the hotel and split up. "So tomorrow at the beach me and you can do our own thing with eachother, or do you want to be with ev-"

"ME AND YOU ONLY!" She cut me off. I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna wear something so revealing, your gonna wish you could take me on right then and there." She joked.

"Probably." I change out of my clothes. She giggled more and changed into my clothes. She had her own clothes, but she likes to wear mines anyway.

Not that I mind of course. She looks so cute.

-

The next day everyone was up and ready to go to the beach, but before that we all went to the store getting us some snacks and sandwiches to have for when we go to the beach.

Eren and I had our blanket and towel, also a umbrella to hide us from the sun. We then split up from the group pretty far because I didn't want them to ruin our fun.

"LEVI!" Eren said loudly. "OFF THE PHONE! NOW!"

I rolled my eyes. "Checking the weather Eren."

"Oh." She paused and giggled. "How hot is it?"

"89 degrees. In an hour or so it'll get cooler so we should start getting into the water now or if you want we can tan. I don't care." I shrugged.

She studied me for a moment before saying, "WATER! WE CAN SET EVERYTHING UP LATER! LETS GO NOW." She knocked everything out of my hand and dropped her stuff. She pulled me to the water.

"My shirt Eren!" I said still have a good shirt on.

"Take it off! Hurry." She let go of my hand and ran while taking her shorts off and tank top off. She threw it off to the side and jumped into the wave drowning herself into it.

I rolled my eyes and took my shirt off. And ran over to Eren who was drowning in the waves. Literally.

"ILL SAVE YOU!" I joked and picked her up.

She giggled before blinking a couple of times. "My eyes Levi! They hurt."

"Tch because the water is salty idiot." I said calmly. She grabbed my hair and wiped her eyes with it. "Oi! What are you doing."

"Well, your hair is dry so I needed to wipe my eyes off before you get all wet." She giggled and continued to wipe her eyes with my hair.

"Gross. If I see eye boogers I'll kill you." 

"Oh please. Even if you were an abuser to every gender you wouldn't lay a finger on me. The only thing you'll abuse is this p-"

"Shhh!" I covered her mouth. She laughed as I put her down. I rolled my eyes. "But yes, I would never hurt you or lay a finger on you." I say calmly.

She smiled at me and pulled me more into the water before together we tried to jump the waves and not fall, but we fell multiple times and got pushed back up to shore. I was slightly better than her. Which by the way, Eren's ass was full of sand and it was red which made me laugh a lot.

"Aww." I chuckled as Eren rubbed her ass while running over to me. She was being a little toddler. "Want me to rub your ass?" I chuckled and she nodded as she laid her soft head on my chest.

I rubbed her ass softly as she whined. "The rocks are in my ass..." She mumbled.

I kept laughing before finally pulling her bikini panties line and wiggled it a bit to get some sand out. "Come on if your not gonna get into the water anymore we can go clean you up."

"Carry me?" She asked.

"Fine." She jumped up and I caught her. I adjusted myself a bit before walking over to the stalls. "There's a shower for you to clean yourself off with."

She nodded once I put her down under the shower. I also joined in and together we cleaned ourselves. But Eren had to clean ourselves more since she fell a lot.

"Their in my ass." She frowned. "In my crack!"

I rolled my eyes as I stepped away waiting for her to finish. "Help me please..." She frowned.

"What do you want me to do?!" I raise a brow at her.

"Shove your fucking hand up my ass and get this shit out." She bent over slightly.

I stare at her for a moment and began to walk away. "LEVI! PLEASE! ITS UNCOMFORTABLE!"

I kept walking holding in a laugh. I then relaxed down on our blanket waiting for her.

About 10 minutes passed and she was sitting down. She folded her arms and ignored me bluntly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"E-"

"Leave me alone." She looked away.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her to me. "Sorry for not digging my hands in your ass." I held back an incoming laughter.

She glared at me and looked away once more.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a chip bag and she gasped before opening it up and eating it happily.! So cute.

-

We spent the whole day at the beach just relaxing until the group found us. "Let's get going guys it's pretty late."

I rolled my eyes at them before getting up. I jogged over to the trash can and threw my stuff away. I then went back to put everything up.

We then began our walk back to our hotel. "Anyone want to go out to dinner or order?" Connie asked.

"OUT! I want to show off my outfits." Eren said happily.

"Okay." Jean said before speaking again, "Let's go get ready then."

-

We all took our showers and got ready. Eren wore a Solid Shawl Collar Wrap Romper. (Really cute!) Her hair was in a half up half down with two pieces in the front.

"Think I can twerk in this outfit?" She asked as she walked over to me. She turned around and bent over slightly twerking.

I rolled my eyes for the 100th time today. "Yeah you can."

"Good." She giggled as she stood up straight. She turned around and I pulled her closer to me, kissing her softly. She kissed me back and put her hands on my shoulder slightly massaging them.

We pulled back once we heard Jean's loud mouth so as Hanji's. I rolled my eyes slightly as we walked over to the door swinging it open before they could knock.

And all together we went to dinner.