41. 🎶

Levi's POV

I finished my lyrics for Eren. Sadly they are slightly sad after Eren told me her past with her parents....

Everyone in the group already knows about it. Like everyone. They already know at the end of our concert today, music was gonna start playing.

They were all gonna go block Eren from leaving and make her listen and watch... I wonder how she will react...

If she hates it... It's not special then... If she loves it... It's special.

Right now Eren and I were sitting next to eachother with Eren's legs propped up on my legs relaxing softly while everyone else got ready.

"Levi feed me." Eren whined. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I reached for her plate of fries. I picked one up and ate it myself before actually picking one up and giving her one. She ate it softly and smiled at me once she started chewing.

I squished her cheeks. "My drink please baby." She pointed to her cup. I grabbed her drink and gave it to her.

People think that I'm letting Eren boss me around... Okay yeah it's true.

But she doesn't mean no harm. She's so adorable when she bosses me around. I don't get mad. If it's someone I don't like or don't care about, I'll get mad.

But when she does it she says it nicely atleast. Sometimes...

Swiftly I took a sip out of it since we were sharing food and didn't get two drinks. Not that Eren really cares. Since she never did this in her past relationship she finds it really lovely that we share.

And to me, I can't help but love to make her happy in this relationship. I want her to be so happy so anytime she asks to do cringey ass shit, I'll do it.

"Guys it's time. Stop sharing diseases let's go!" Jean slapped my back. I rolled my eyes as we both got up, putting Eren's plate down and her drink.

She grabbed one more fry and ate it before drinking her drink and running off.

Cute.

-

The songs went on and Eren seemed so happy. Should I really continue with this? All I have to do is tell Hanji during one of our songs and she will make sure it stops...

Is it a right time to do it? She seems so very happy.

Fuck, just thinking about it I messed up a step almost forgetting to grab Eren.

She looked at me as if she was asking if I was okay. I gave her a small smile and she kissed my cheek before moving back to shake her hips.

The last song came on. I glanced at Hanji who was grabbing Mikasa's hips and pulling her closer. Hanji glanced at me still moving.

She gave me a look of, Quit or no?

I glance at Eren who just had a big smile. It was real too... I shake my head. We don't know if she will be mad...

Hanji nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

When the song ended everyone cheered I pretended like I was gonna follow Eren out but as soon as the music started I paused and everyone ran to block Eren from leaving.

"Huh?" Eren raised a brow as Jean turned him around.

Can't stop now...

Even the whole crowd looked confused.

Hanji ran over to me so did Erwin and Jean running back over to their guitar, retro guitar and drums.

Levi: First things first... We start the scene in... Reverse... All of the lines... Rehearsed. Disappear from my mind...~ When things... Got loud... One of us running out... I should have turned around... But I had too much pride~ No time for goodbyes, didn't get to apologize. Pieces of the clock that lies broken...~ If I could take us back... If I could just do that..~ And write on every empty space... The words I love you in replace... Then maybe time would not erase me... If you could only... Know...~ I'll never let you... Go~ And the words I most regret, are the words one I never meant to leave... Unsaid Carla...

Eren's eyes widened as I stared at her into her soft bright eyes that shined more brighter in the light.

Levi: Silent... Days. Mysterious and mistakes... Who'd be the first... To break? Guess we're alike... That way...! He said, she said, conversations in my head... And that's just where their gonna stay forever!~ If I could take us back... If I could just do that...!~ And write in every empty space... The words I love you in replace... Then maybe time would not erase me..~ If you could only know... I'd never let you go!~ And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave... Unsaid Carla...

Hanji, Erwin, and Jean: Oh~Oh~

Eren covered her mouth with her two hands and looked like she wanted to cry and she stood there. The crowd was so intrigued as they listened.

Levi: If I could take us back... If I could just do that...~ And write in every empty space... The words I love you in replace... Then maybe time would not erase me..~ If you could only know... I'd never LET YOU GO!~ And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave... Unsaid Carla...

The beats ended and Eren covered her face as I stood there still messing with my guitar. She uncovered her face and she has light in her eyes as she ran towards me. She hugged me tightly and everyone was gushing just like that.

I picked her up and everyone cheered loudly probably not knowing anything but it doesn't really matter. It was for her.

We walked off and Eren sniffled. "Did you like it or too much?" I asked quietly.

"Yes..." She said shakily. "Is that what you've been working on...?"

"Yes." I replied. She lifted her head and kissed my cheek while I kept walking. "Do you want to just leave?"

"Yes." She said quickly as she hid her face.

"Alright. We're leaving." I told the others. They nodded knowingly and just like that we left with me swiftly grabbing our other clothes and belongings.