31.

Levi stared at the 5 shots infront of him and even everyone else at the bar cheered for him after Hanji basically told the whole story to everyone.

He sighed. "Levi, Levi, Levi!" We chanted.

He mumbled curse words under his breath before grabbing a shot and chugging it. I just know if I took one shot of that, I would make a face and pass out.

He moved onto the next and chugged it, then the next, then the next, and finally, the last one. He slapped the shot cup down. And stared at me before covering his face.

Everyone stared at him waiting for him to do something. He uncovered his face. "I don't get drunk that fucking fast. It tak-"

"That didn't work... Last time it had you like this." Hanji snapped her fingers. "Can I get the Bacardi 151 in a medium cup for 300?"

"I'll pay for that." Mikasa said quickly running over there. Cute.

Hanji agreed and I would never call Hanji someone to use someone. Hanji was quite rich herself from hacking and all that. People pay her for stuff like that. They both help eachother out when needed and I know Mikasa is really paying because she wants to see the one and only Levi drunk.

"Sorry we can't do 300. That's too little. We do 500 though."

"You got it." Mikasa smirked and so did Hanji.

"Oh my god I should kill myself..."

I laughed and rubbed his back. The cup came towards it and we all watched as he sighed and drank it normally.

We waited and waited. Hanji then started a conversation around the room. Everyone was talking and Levi was staring off into the distance.

"You okay?"

"I-I'm fine." He slurred a bit. "Hey you know there's a really nice person that lives around here?"

"No I don't. Who's that?"

He stayed quiet and sighed as he drank the rest from his cup. "I'm hungry." He mumbled. "Do you think I need to work out more?" He looked at me, those eyes were full of drunk mess. I didn't even want to get drunk. I wanted to remember this forever. I snapped a pic of him before answering him.

"No."

I quickly snapped another one with the flash on. "Hey..." He slurred again. "Why so bright?" He mumbled and covered his eyes.

Everyone was already watching Levi already starting their laughters. I also laughed.

"I need more." He waved his cup around. "Can I take your drink?" He asked someone random and just took it, swiftly drinking it.

"Levi you can't just do that!" I apologized to the male and payed him 20 bucks, one for his drink, the other for the inconvenience.

"Shut up." He stood up and walked off almost about to fall, I was right by his side with the others who were trying to stop him. They all were holding back their laughters though.

He burped once he fell to the floor and laid there. We all let our laughter drop as he turned over to look up at us.

"W-Why so close... Leave me alone..." He mumbled. "All just haaallcunaationssss... Nobody is hereeee"

We all kept laughing and I thought about how he sees us. Probably glitchy and weird looking while we laughed since he was drunk.

"Eren..." He reached up to touch my face. "So fake..." He mumbled as he pulled me down making me fall. "Sorry woman." He mumbled again before rolling away.

I glared at the rolling body for messing up my outfit now I smell like floor and beer.

-

"Okay let's sit you down love." I spoke soothingly trying to sit him down at a booth.

"No!" He pushed me away and I rolled my eyes. Drunk ass.

He laid back on the booth and groaned... I sat him back up only for him to fall. I held my laughter in. Drunk Levi is way too funny for me.

-

Finally after awhile of being at the bar, we got Levi upstairs and into the room. We went to the bar late at night so it was pretty late now. It was 4:30 in the morning.

I changed out of my clothes and changed Levi's shirt and took his pants off so we he was left in boxers and his t-shirt. I laid ontop of him as I realized he was fast asleep.

Or so I thought.

He woke up and I quickly got off of him due to the fact he was rolling off the bed. "No Levi!" I try to grab him but he fell to the floor with a loud, 'Humf!'

I groaned as I stood up wearing Levi's boxers and t-shirts only. I wonder if my assed jiggled as I stormed over to the drunk male. Probably.

I tried to pick him up but he was too heavy when he wasn't helping. "Levi! I don't want you to lay on the floor. You'll be mad in the morning so get your lazy ass up!"

I groaned once he mumbled incoherent things. Soon his eyes opened. He sat up a bit and rubbed his head. I sat on the floor besides him, giving up.

"You good?" He spoke with his eyes looking red and tired.

"What?" I raise a brow at him.

"I saiddd, you good?"

"I'm fine. Are you good?"

"What? I'm great." He said calmly. So fucking weird.

"Are you good?" He asked again.

He kept asking and saying random stuff as I stayed quiet laying my head on his shoulder. "Just shut up and be sober again." I yawned.

"I'm sober." He said slurring his words.

"Of course you are." I rolled my eyes.

His hangover will be bad...