7.

The week passed by quickly. My job allows us to have winter breaks so I'm basically alone all day while Petra works at the bar...

I laid in bed all day despite for when I took a shower and went to go eat, other than that, this bed has been my life.

I sat up when my phone rang from the end of the bed. I grab it and see the incoming caller.

"Hey." I spoke. It was Eren.

"Hey!! I'm back home!" She giggled.

"That's nice. What's up?"

"Wanna hang? I'm bored! Missing my friends and they all went home to hang with family."

I was curious... Does she not have family?

"Where's your family?" I asked quietly.

"Oh they are on a business trip right now... So I went home decided I'd see them during christmas."

I nodded slightly though he couldn't see it. "We can hang out. Where?"

"How about a cafe? I'm starving! I'll pay."

"I can pay myself..." I said with a roll of an eye.

"Nope I'm asking you to come with me so I'm paying! Plus I have no idea where this money is going to go to. Allow me?"

Her voice sounded so soft, so intrigued... I feel bad to accept but I did anyway.

"Fine." I sighed then stopped when she cheered. "What time?"

"Right now! If your dressed that is..."

"I'm ready, I just need to put different clothes on." I said looking down at my boxers. Yeah...

"Okay! I'll send the address and see you in 15?"

"Yep. See you then."

We both hung up and almost instantly I got up and put clothes on. I don't know why I was excited to go out, maybe because Petra doesn't like to go out to cafes or restaurants unless it's necessary...

Plus it's nice to get out when you've got nothing else to do. I'm sure I would've hung out with Hanji and Erwin if they weren't spending time with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

-

I pulled up and walked inside of the cafe and saw Eren hiding in the corner from people. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. I casually sat down infront of her making her jump.

"Oh my god! Levi don't do that. You scared the shit out of me." She gasped and I chuckled a bit.

"This cafe is pretty cozy and quiet. I live really close near by, Im surprised I never knew about it." I spoke calmly as the waiter came towards us.

"That's because it's new silly!" She giggled as the waiter set down the menus. We scanned through it together. "What do you like?" She asked calmly.

"I like black tea... Do they have that?" I kept scanning through it.

"Yep. On the back." She said calmly.

I nodded and turned to the back finding all of the teas. Alright.

The waiter came back after awhile us me and Eren talking. "What would you like?" He asked calmly.

"You first." I pointed towards Eren.

She smiled at me before speaking, "Can I please have a Cheese Schnitzel burger, and for the drink a lemonade please. Regular." She said calmly and the guy nodded smiling at her for a second before turning to me.