8.

I got home late that night from driving really slow trying not to get into an accident. I unlocked the front door and shut it behind me once I walked in.

I locked it and turned around to feel my head twisted the other way.

I slowly looked forward to realize Petra just slapped me. "I fucking smell a girl on you. And you reek of cheap fucking wine." She spat. "What did you two do??"

I stare down at her for a moment before sighing. "You caught me." I said dramatically and walked passed her and she immediately followed me into the room. "I was with her again." I mumbled.

"What the fuck Levi!"

"I didn't cheat if that's what your thinking." Some how I sobered up slightly. "We just ate, went to her place, drank wine, ate marconi and cheese, and then I came home like you asked. I'd never cheat on you." I mumbled as I looked at her through the window.

She groaned and stormed off.

I sighed as my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

Hanji: Where are you right now?

Me: Hone and ready to sleep. Why?

Hanji: When did you get home?

Me: Just now. Once again, why?

Hanji: About 40 minutes ago, I came over to get you so me, you, and Erwin can go out to eat, and I heard moaning Levi.

I dropped my phone not even reading her other messages. What...

I stormed out of the room and towards Petra who was sitting on the couch folding her arms out of anger.

"What the fuck Petra?! Hanji just told me she heard moaning in here 40 minutes ago."

"Huh?" She loosened up. "Pfft." She laughed.

"What's so fucking funny." I spat, I was really sober now.

"Oh please Levi. I was fucking horny. I was masturbating." She spat with a roll of her eyes. I stare into her eyes. I couldn't read if she was being truthful or being fake.

I sighed and sat down besides her. "Listen, I'm sorry for just now accusing you."

"It's whatever." She sighed backed. I hugged her and she slowly hugged me back.

-

The next morning Petra was off to work so I went to the mall with Eren. I know I shouldn't have but I did anyway.

Can you really be mad at me?

"Alright so for Petra, you said she likes roses right?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"Okay come here." She walked off faster then me and I quickly caught up. We walked into some flower shop and she immediately found a rose bouquet.

"Oh my god, thank you." I said with a sigh. I didn't even know the mall had a flower shop.

"Yes you're welcome." She smiled at me as I went to the cashier. I paid for it and Eren got herself a small rose because she loves the smell of it.

"You also mentioned she likes cleaning like you, right?" She asked to which I nodded at. "Get her a ultimate dust rag! They work like a charm."

"Okay, lead the way." I said calmly and immediately Eren pulled my free hand to a different store.

"Here." She said and pulled me to the cleaning section. "This is gonna be for christmas right?"

"Yeah." I held up the roses, "These are for today, then the dust rag is for christmas. I might fly her parents out here too because she hasn't seen them in like 2 years." I said, slightly making plans.