53.

Eren's POV

After the baby shower, we posted pictures on our Attackgram. Levi deleted all of his other posts and decided to only have one post full of him and me being pregnant.

So instead of him just doing that, I also deleted all my posts and screenshotted the memories and saved it.

I then posted the same and different pictures of me and Levi. I know it's cringe, but I also made Levi put my name in his bio and I also did the same. I didn't care what anyone said either.

I also made him change his display name to RiRen! I did the same also.

It's been three days since then, lots of people have been liking our posts, comments, congratulating us on our boy and girl. I was excited because we both got the genders we wanted.

But, if we got all girls I wouldn't be mad at all. And I know if we got all boys, Levi wouldn't be mad either.

Right now Levi we're taking photos at the photography center.

(Poses they are doing for the picture

(Poses they are doing for the picture.)

I was so inlove with the pictures we had taken. I was so obsessed. I kissed Levi as we left the area. "Levi..."

"Yeah baby?"

"I'm so happy..." I said quietly. "I've never felt this happy in my entire life. I'm so glad I met you... So very glad."

"Woah save that for the wedding." He chuckled and I giggled with him.

I slapped his arm slightly before saying, "But seriously Levi, I'm really happy."

"Eren, you make me so very happy. I don't think I've ever been not grumpy before."

"You not being grumpy?" I raise a brow. I laughed and punched his shoulder once more. We got into the car and he helped me out softly before I spoke. "Levi you were grumpy in the fucking morning!"

"What?! When?!"

"When I asked you to rub my feet..." I mumbled and frowned.

"You woke me up at 6:35, just to ask me to rub your feet. Of course I would be grumpy." He rolled his eyes. "Atleast you still got your feet rubbed."

"True! I should make you feel good though." I rubbed his jeans where his thigh and crotch laid.

I felt him tense slightly.

"It's been awhile." I giggle. "How are you still living hm?"

I saw him gulp as he pulled out of the drive through.

The fact that he wasn't answering made me smile. I touched his crotch area and bit my lip as I looked up into his eyes in the reer mirror.

He was staring right at me before looking off into the distance focusing on the road. "Don't look at me like that." Levi said huskily.

"Like what?" I look back into the reer mirror to see him taking small glances at me.

He came to a stop and I looked up to see us at a red light. "You want to play dirty?" He asked with a smirk. He lifted up and pulled his pants and boxers down. I blushed as his cock went up high once it flung out. "I won't go rough because your pregnant and on your second trimester but..." He grabbed my hair from the back and pushed me forward. "Go on."

I blushed slightly before latching my hands on his shaft. I didn't waste anytime to lick around his tip, swirling my tongue slightly. He stayed still until he began to move mostly because he was going back to driving.

"Come on pookie. We don't have all day." He rushed and I felt his hand pushing my head down.

I blushed even more before giving him good head. I bopped my head up and down, swirling my tongue. "Fuck..." He moaned softly and calmly. "How will I ever get use to y-your good head." Did he just stutter?!

I kept doing my same trick and I felt him bouncing his knee up and down. I looked up to see him driving with one hand, his other hand in a small fist and in his mouth.

I've never seen Levi look like that before... He needs to keep doing that, why?

Because he's so fucking hot when he does it.

We came to a stop and I assumed it was a red light. I continued to look up at him and he stared down at me. He messed with his now wet sweaty hair.

I moaned around him and that must've did something to him because he groaned and lifted up a bit.

He then put his hand on the back of my jeans and shoved me down lower and back up. I moaned even more when he started to face fuck me.

He groaned once more before he removed his hands going back to driving. Me on the other hand, instead of ticking him off, I continued to do what he was doing. Pushing myself all the way down then back up.

I gagged slightly and after gagging, I felt a warm liquid hit the back of my throat, stinging slightly. But I didn't move.

I stayed still waiting for all of his sperm to drop into my mouth. I pulled myself up and looked at him as I swallowed the salty but sweet taste.

He didn't say anything as he turned a corner. That usually meant we were home now.

I giggled happily as we pulled into the drive way. He sighed slightly before turning his head and kissing me softly. "Thank you." He said with a small smirk against my lips.

"Anything for someone who makes me so very happy and does everything for me!" I giggled once more before kissing him again... And again... And again...

He rolled his eyes as I kissed him all over his face repeatedly. I then finally stopped after one long minute and laughed. He chuckled before getting out of the car and swiftly fixing his pants.

I already knew the drill. Once he gets out he makes me wait until he opens up my door like usual which made me happy. He opened it up and took my seatbelt off reaching over me letting me get a good whiff of his scent.

He then grabbed my hand softly and gently pulled me up while kissing my cheek. He grabbed my other belongings I left before shutting the door.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to the door. I felt so happy.