3.

I finished the food around 7:35. I settled the plates down and decided to put everything in foil so it stays warm.

I waited paitently as the time went onto.

8:00... 8:05...8:09...8:20...

I was inpatient. So I texted her.

Me: Babe where are you?

Petra: Sorry babe, not coming home, staying the night with the girls.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?!

Petra: Last minute.

Lies tch.

Me: I made food though.

Petra: Sorry. Eat it without me!

Me: Ok.

I sighed and went to the kitchen and put everything away. I wasn't even hungry anymore...

I went back to the couch and grabbed my belongings and moved into the room. I changed my clothes into just my sweats with no shirt on.

I got onto the bed and sighed. Empty as usual. She's a party girl living her best life. Why should I interfere with that?

Just because I'm old and grumpy doesn't mean I have to bring her down. I smiled softly thinking about Petra. But my thoughts of Petra lingered onto another female...

Eren..

I grabbed my phone. Maybe I should just text her as a friend. I can get Petra free tickets maybe?

Me: Hey. It's uh, Levi?

Eren: Levi? From the store?

Me: Yep. Glad you remembered me.

I smirked a bit... That's cute...

Eren: Of course! (; How are you?

Me: I'm uh...

It's not her business to know my stupid thoughts right?

Me: I'm fine. And you?

Eren: Tired. These tours start to drain a lot of power out of me, but anything for my lovely family.

Me: Your family?

Eren: My fans! They are all my family and I love them so very much.

Me: Pfft. How could you love them?

Eren: How could I not? They got me to where I am now. They are loveable and they love me too!

Me: They idol you, they don't love you.

Eren: Hey that's mean ):

Me: Sorry.

Eren: Jokes! But whatever you say! They love me and I love them.

Me: Is that why your vip passes are so cheap?

Eren: Of course. (: They don't need to cost more than 50. That's too much!

Me: That's nice of you I guess.

Eren: Yeah, so what do you do for a living?

Me: I work for a ceo company.

Eren: Oh my! Literally I was going to try and follow in my dads footsteps, but I became a singer, despite the long tours, I'm happy I did, I don't want to sit at a desk all day.

Me: I guess your right, it's really boring, but it pays the bills.

Eren: That's actually funny to say! It does pay bills.