40.

Eren's POV

I kept following Levi around and I think he was amused by it because he got up every twenty seconds. I don't know why I had the need to just follow him.

Wait. Maybe he was getting mad I kept following him. Should I just sit down somewhere? Should I just go home?

I frowned once he shut the door in my face. I stared at it and slightly walked over to his room. I then pull my unpacked bag and began to pack once again.

I guess this was just a messed up day. I'm so confused...

I put my backpack on and walked off. The door flung open as I made my way to the front door.

I jumped slightly but kept on walking.

I can feel his eyes boring into my back. "Eren. Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "I'll be back tomorrow... Love you, bye." I opened the door and walked out shutting it behind me.

-

Next thing you know, is Im back where I live. It looked so empty because half of my shit is at Levi's house. I placed my bag down and decided to just be chill I guess...

Being chill caused me to pace back and forth. To wonder what Levi was doing...

Oh god, I'm now insecure, and have anxiety. Oh and I'm now an overthinker...

The next day, it was hard to sleep and I couldn't stop thinking about Levi. After I got ready I believe it was best for me to call everyone soon.

I finally called everyone and told them to come over.

Besides Hanji and Erwin... I just think it would be rude if I had Levi's friends here and Levi wasn't even here.

They all came inside and looked around. "Where's Levi? I'll beat his ass." Jean said as swung open a door.

I rolled my eyes. "First of all, you don't know anything so why the hell are you fussing."

"Well, you never call us over unless it's really serious." Mikasa chimmed it.

"Right..." I sighed and slouched down on the couch where everyone sat around me.

"Tell us." Armin said calmly with a small smile.

"Well let's just say that Petra was at the store."

"Ugh not that horny bitch." Marco groaned. Yeah, Marco really hated her because the fact she looked at Jean in a different way. Don't fuck with Marco's man ladies and gentlemen.

We all chuckled at Marco's words before I continued.

"She was there and called out to Levi. She tried to apologize to Levi and I told Levi let's just go. But he started to hesitate... And then I got mad So I said something I can't really remember... And what I do remember is me saying, 'He said he wants to have kids with me' and this bitch was like, 'Is that true Levi?' YEAH ITS FUCKING TRUE SKANK ASS. And then Levi decided to answer and say, "It's true. I want to have kids with Pe- Eren." Are you fucking serious?! How could he just say her name then mines?!"

Everyone stared at me before standing up. "Where the fuck is he." Jean spat.

"SIT DOWN." I yelled getting frustrated. Mostly at the situation. They all sat down quickly and I touched my face. "This is all too much. But I don't want any of you guys to text him or hurt him!" I said slightly overprotective.

"Whoops..." Jean slightly went through his phone.

"Jean you stupid bitch." We all said.

We all circled around Jean to see what Jean said.

Jean: What the hell Levi? Your such an asshole bro.

Levi: Oi?

Jean: You messed up their names. Are you serious?

Levi: It wasn't intended.

Jean: But you did it?

Levi: Like I said, it wasn't intended. If you have a problem, you know where I live.

I stared at the phone and so did Jean. "I would get beat up!" Jean cried and covered his face. He then gasped. "Let's do a test. Would Levi let me beat him up if you asked."

"Yes let's do it!" I giggled feeling slightly better.

Everyone also agreed so we all went to Levi's house. I knocked on the door with everyone. The door opened up to reveal a really good looking Levi. He stared at me but then looked up to see everyone else.

He rolled his eyes as everyone came in. "Levi." I spoke.

"Hm?" He raised a brow as he walked to the couch leaning on it.

"Let Jean beat your ass." I spoke.

"What." He looked right at me then at Jean who tried to act tough.

"It's either that or me and you are broken up forever." I folded my arms at him.

"But why?" He raised a brow once more.

"Because she said so." Jean chimmed in.

Levi stared at me before looking away. "Pfft. That's stupid. Eren, why do you want someone to beat me up?" His eyes shot right back at me.

"Because." I glanced up at Jean and back at Levi. "Because I said so."

He stared at me for awhile before folding his arms and mumbling a, "Ok..."

My eyes widened slightly. He would really let Jean beat his ass for me?

I gushed slightly and I think everyone did also besides Jean who probably wanted to beat his ass.

I ran over to Levi and hugged him. "It was a joke! To see what you would say."

"Oh." He said calmly. He slightly hugged me back. "Are they gonna leave?" He said quietly.

"Oh right uh... You guys can leave." I said once I got out of his grasp.

"Asshole." They all glared at us and Connie and Sasha flipped us off before walking off. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"Now that they are gone." Levi spoke. "I wanted to really apologize for yesterday." Levi slumped down. "It wasn't how I wanted it to go. I don't like Petra. I don't want to be near her at all either. I was shocked that she was there that's all."

"It's okay... I'm sorry for being toxic." I addmited.

He rolled his eyes before saying it's fine. He then pulled me close to him and placed his lips on kines. We kissed softly and he picked me up. "You smell good... Where we're you going?"

"Tch." He rolled his eyes as we pulled away. "Nowhere Eren. Nowhere."

I stared at him and smiled at him for a second before jumping onto him. He caught me swiflfy and smiled at me back.

"I really do love you... Levi... Let's not do this again..."

"We won't."