30.

Eren's POV

The next day started off with Levi being wide awake scrolling through his phone. "Goodmorning." I spoke.

He didn't answer, instead he focused on his phone. "Levi! Off the phone." I try to grab it but he put it down.

"Hm?"

"Why are you always on your phone when you have a pretty little lady." I giggled.

"You'll see." He mumbled before squishing my cheeks.

"Huh?"

He ignored me and spoke, "Let's get ready, they want to go out for breakfast then go shopping for like souvenirs."

I nodded and began to take my clothes off once I got off the bed.

-

After breakfast we walked around and walked into a very well decorated shop. I saw a lot of souvenirs. I had to buy an Mexican Sombrero!

For once Levi actually suggested we matched, we looked so cute with our black and white outfits and our new hats.

"Look it says my name!" I pointed to a necklace that written, Eren.

"Get it." He said calmly.

"Okay!" I giggled and picked it up. "Do you think they will have yours?"

"No. Name is too unique." He shrugged but I kept on looking.

"You can get it customed you know?" Mikasa spoke behind me as she held up hers.

"Really? Where at?"

"Back there." Hanji pointed to the back.

"Thank you! Let's go Levi!" I pulled him over there.

-

After his was done we left the shop. "I kinda want a tattoo from here." Levi said quietly.

"Really? Then let's find a tattoo shop!" I said happily and swung his hand.

"Okay."

"Guys we're gonna find a tattoo shop, want to come?" I asked the group.

"Sure." They all said.

"I want a tattoo!" Jean said happily.

-

We found one and thankfully they were open. Levi showed the male a picture of what he wanted, two wings, one with blue the other one white. I too agreed to get it with him.

"What if we all get it..." Sasha suggested.

We all looked at eachother before happily agreeing. So we all went, three by three until everyone was done.

We got it all on our backs which I quite liked because when I wear bikinis or tank tops you'll see my tattoo. It was my first tattoo and I only blinked a tear.

Levi sat there unfazed as he glanced at me from time to time rolling his eyes at my sensitive attitude.

Now we were still walking around having fun until we all just sat down thinking of what else we could do.

"Levi..." I mumbled tugging on his phone he had in hand.

"Hm?"

"Why won't you get off your phone. We're in cancun! Come on!"

"Trust me, it's worth it." He said still looking through his phone.

I frown slightly and nodded as I looked away into the distance. I just want him to pay attention to me... Why do I have to be so needy?

-

The day flew by, so as the next. I actually didn't mind that we spent all day at the beach, the pool and in our rooms.

But today, we went to the bar and had a couple of drinks.

"Whiskey?" I asked calmly. "You like whiskey?" I asked Levi.

"Yeah. I'll drink anything. I don't get drunk." He shrugged.

"Seriously?! Your so lucky! I get drunk drunk!"

"Then maybe you shouldn't drink cutie." He kissed my cheek.

"No I want to drink." I pouted.

"What did you get?" He asked calmly.

"Sunset rum with coke and a lime."

"Ah, good luck." He said calmly.

"Huh?"

He rolled his eyes swiftly before we got our drinks.

"Come on Levi, drink some Bacardi 151." Erwin slapped him on the back as he took a sip out of his whiskey.

"Wait what? Bacardi 151? What is that?" I asked calmly as I took a drink out of my sunset rum.

"It's rum. Something Levi can't handle like everything else. That gets him drunk." Erwin responded.

"How do you know?" I asked curious as Levi groaned most likely remembering something.

"ILL TELL IT!" Hanji yelled as she scooted over infront of us. "It all started w-"

"For the love of g-" Levi started but got cut off.

"SILENCE!" Hanji said loudly before laughing. "Anyway, it all started when we wanted to get Levi drunk when we saw him again on his 23rd birthday. We tried to give him the good ol vodka, that did not work, we gave him beer, a whole lot of them, never worked. We gave him normal rum, rum with coke, and all that, did not work. So we went to a different club. And then we asked, what's the strongest alcohol that's gonna get someone drunk. They said the Bacardi 151 will get someone fucked up. Right then and there, we knew it was gonna get him drunk. We paid 120 dollars for that at most. Mostly because it was stopped selling a long time ago so now it's almost like it's ancient." Hanji giggled.

I stared at her and began to giggle also. "We have to get him to do it! I want to see him drunk!!"'

"YEAH!" Jean said listening in on our conversation. I rolled my eyes at him and soon everyone started to chant for Levi to drink the rum.

"They probably don't ev-" Levi was cut off once again by Hanji.

"Do you guys have Bacardi 151?"

"We do actually. We can give you a shot for 80 dollars."

"Okay, I want 5 shots of those!" Hanji slapped down her card and smirked at Levi who was glaring at her.

"Dammit Hanji." He groaned.

"While we wait, I shall finish the story." Hanji came back waiting for the rum. "Levi got so drunk, he couldn't walk, he was hitting on randoms, he couldn't even speak right and h-"

"HANJI." He slammed his fists down out of embarrassment. "Fuck that's so embarrassing."

"Not really, look at Connie and Sasha. Their totally gonna have sloppy sex." Armin said pointing at the two drunk fellows. That was fast.

I laughed a bit.

"Tch."

"He fell a lot, needed assistance from his two good ol friends. We had a struggle to get him into the car because he was screaming. Oh man. I can't wait for him to get drunk."

"Well you just wasted your money. I'm not drinking it." He shrugged.

"Eren do your magic!" Mikasa whispered to me.

I giggled and pulled Levi towards me. I stood up and pulled him up, hugging him softly. "Please drink it... I want to see you drunk. Just once." I look up at him. He stared down at me and I frowned.

"No."

"Please Levi. Just once..."

"Nope."

"Your so mean." I push him away and looked away from him as I sat back down. He stared down at me before groaning.

"Fine I'll do it."

"YEAH!" Everyone said including me. I giggled once I saw his glare dig into my eyes. I hugged him as the drinks were being served.