11.

Petra's POV

The next day it was christmas and I was so happy.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and put Levi's shirt on and pants on. I ran out of the room to see Levi setting up the table. I gushed slightly.

"Goodmorning baby~" I kissed his cheek. "I should be making breakfast for you, not the other way around." I probably wouldn't have made breakfast even if he asked.

"It's fine." He said quietly as he put the pancakes down on a plate. "Merry Christmas!" He said a little cheerfully. Though I knew Levi, he didn't like christmas whatsoever.

I rolled my eyes a bit before sitting down and we both began to eat.

After eating we actually took a shower together for the first time. When we finished we put on our cute clothes and I kinda helped Levi with the food.

"Okay so, Oluo is coming, Gunter, Eld... And then everyone from yesterday." I said happily. "Oh wait I think others are coming like Oluo friends. People from the bar."

"Oh..." Levi said quietly. "It can't be a party Petra. It's supposed to be like a family and friend thing."

"They are my friends." I said as I stirred the rice Levi was making. 

"Okay." He said with no tone to it.

"You always do that." I mumbled. He heard me that's for sure but instead he stayed quiet.

-

"Alright I gotta leave for a bit." Levi said as he dangled his keys. It was only 11:10... "I'll see you around 1 okay?"

"Uh... Okay. What do you want me to do?" I asked hiding back a smirk.

"Uh, how about you make dessert? If that's okay with you."

"Sure." I nodded. He kissed me softly before walking out of the house. He shut it and I locked it for him. I then turn around and run to my phone that sat on the counter.

I then dialed a number.

"Come over."

-

"Hey!" I said happily and hugged the female.

"Hey." She spoke, Eren.

"Alright, his mom is on the way." I said calmly.

"Great! Do you think he will be mad?" Eren asked quietly.

"No way!" I smiled. "But if he does, it's fine. He will be fine." I shrugged.

Eren stayed quiet before moving away from me, "Okay so let's get to work."

The two of us began to decorate. "I'm so happy it's his birthday." Eren said calmly.

I then paused. Did I ever say happy birthday to Levi... Oh fuck...

"Yeah me too." I smiled as we continued to decorate.

-

Everyone else came over and helped me make dessert and we also had Hanji and Mikasa go get Levi's favorite ice cream. 

Me and Eren were sitting next to eachother making a sign for Levi for when he comes inside.

"Okay we can say like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!" Eren said happily as she grabbed the colors.

"Sure." I nodded. She did most of the work and outlining, so as the colors. I smiled a bit. She was really good.

"Okay guys, Levi should be back any minute now." Hanji said calmly.