9.

I knocked on the door of Hanji and the door swung open to reveal the crazy brunette. "Come in come in!" She giggled.

I shoved past her and walked inside. I made myself comfortable by sitting on the couch next to Erwin. "They aren't here yet." Erwin confirmed. "They went to go pick up the pizza and some snacks for us."

"Ok." I rolled my eyes and watched whatever program was on the TV. Hanji was bouncing up and down. "Calm your horses Hanji. You're fucking into females, not males. And you're the top." I spat.

She laughed. "Oh Levi just because I'm bouncing up and down doesn't mean I'm thinking of cock."

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and looked away from the crazy glasses.

-

About atleast an hour later or sitting there waiting I snapped. "Okay what the hell, if they aren't coming then what do you guys want?" I spat.

"What." Hanji and Erwin both said before laughing.

"I don't get what's so funny, if you guys wanted to hang out you could've just said so." I folded my arms.

"Oh of course we did! But we also wanted you to meet our partners." Hanji added making me groan.

"Tell them to hurry the fuck u-"

The door opened up and we all shot our heads towards the door. I saw a female and a male... They looked familiar..

"Oh.. We're we taking too long?!" The male asked. Erwin stood up so did Hanji going over to help them.

I slightly felt awkward at the females gaze. "Names Mikasa. That's Armin." She walked over to me once Hanji took the bags out of her hands. Their names seem familiar also.

"Levi." I responded. She shook my hand that I dropped out for her. We had a small contest of who can stare the longest with their harsh glares.

"Enough!" Erwin said making the both of us blink and look away.

Mikasa smirked and so did I. "I think the two of them will get a long just fine." Hanji giggled. I rolled my eyes and mumbled.

"Shitty glasses..."

I then greeted the male. "Armin Arlert!" He giggled.

"Levi." I responded and shook his soft hand. Hm... So Hanji and Erwin are actually taken and the two of them seem good for them... Hanji needed someone like Mikasa that's for sure.

Armin seems like someone to have his nose in the books and that's perfect for Erwin. They both love reading so...

I groaned. "Y'all don't know how to shut the door?" I asked as I walked over to the door and was going to shut it but then...

"Wait!" Armin spoke. "Our friend is out there still."

I rolled my eyes. "Doing what?" I raise a brow.

"She's getting the other bags." Mikasa said and her eyes widened. "Oh fuck we forgot to help."

I rolled my eyes and stopped them from going out there. I walked to their car that was parked really sideways, I then turned to the trunk and saw a brunette with her wearing baggy sweat pants and a black hoodie.

I smirked slightly when I saw those beautiful bright eyes. "Levi?!" She asked and ran towards me hugging me with all those bags on her arms. I frowned slightly knowing she was gonna come back inside with all of those bags by herself.

I slowly hugged her back, slightly tugging on the bags. "Give me those." She gave half of the bags to me and groaned.

"Thank god, they were heavy!" She giggled.