36.

Levi's POV

Eren and I were back at home relaxing from the long days we've been having. Eren was on my back as I tried to go pee.

I pulled my pants and boxers down and grabbed onto my manhood peeing as Eren watched. "I've never seen men pee before."

"Yeah? Now you have." I rolled my eyes and kept peeing. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my tip off.

"You clean it off?! I never thought you would do that. Or any male."

"Yeah well I'm not disgusting." I mumbled and flushed the toilet. I shut the lid and walk to the sink and wash my hands swiftly. I walked out and pulled her off of me and she giggled as I sat her down. As soon as I sat down her legs swung over me and she giggled some more.

"I'm hungry!" She complained.

"What do you want to eat? Take out, dine in, home food?"

"Hm... To save you the trouble, take out."

"It wouldn't be trouble but what do you want for takeout."

"That burrito you had got me! Burrito Asada?"

"Okay." I said calmly and began to order two of them for us with a side of ice tea and lemonade.

We relaxed and went through our phones while waiting for our food.

-

Our food came and together we began to eat while watching some random romance movie Eren put on.

"You know, you look really hot when you looked relax." She said as I was chewing.

I blushed slightly and finished chewing. "Hm?" I raise a brow at her.

"When you have no shirt on, your legs wide open while you bend down to eat. Really hot." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes slightly. "And you being a messy eater is really hot." I smirked as I wiped her face off.

"Shut up!"

-

A week passed by and I just came back home from work to hear singing. It was nothing new but the way Eren was singing today was more... I don't know. Hurtful? As if she was sad.

I listened in for a moment before walking inside once she stopped. Her eyes shot towards me and she immediately got up and ran towards me. Her whole mood changed. Sad to happy once she saw me.

She hugged me tightly. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." I actually did, I was bored out of my mind at work and being with Eren and doing absolutely fucking nothing was better. I dropped my bag and picked her up kissing her softly.

She kissed me back and pulled my hair slightly as if she needed something. I knew what she wanted, but it wasn't time... I never took my time with Petra... Eren's different. I want it to be so fucking special. Something she couldn't forget.

We continued to kiss and I grabbed her ass since she wasn't wearing any pants or shorts. Only panties and a long shirt.

We pulled apart from the kiss and stared into eachothers eyes. Her eyes were saying she wanted it.

I chuckled slightly. "Not yet pookie."

She blushed slightly before pouting.  "When will we make love?" She asked quietly.

"Soon. I promise." I kissed her cheek and put her down. She frowned as I walked her to the bed and sat down with her. "Anyway... So what's wrong?" I asked.

"You won't have s-"

"Not that." I roll my eyes. "Before I came in you were singing all sad and shit. What's wrong? Something on your mind?"

She frowned once more and looked down. "Parent problems."

"Oh." That's right... I've never talked to Eren about her parents. Everything just goes by. I don't know much about her family life. Thinking about it actually makes me sad... "What about them?"

"I miss her." She dropped her head and stared at the floor gloomily.

"Why not contact her?" I pushed and hope I didn't break a limit.

She wiped her eyes like a toddler for a moment before signing. "Mom passed away about 5 years ago. Ontop of that, before she passed, me and my mom had a arguement. A really bad one. I blamed her for her and my dad fighting so much and that's why he wasn't in our lives... She tried to explain how bad of a person he was but I didn't listen. So instead of sorting it out, I ran away from home. She would call me a lot but I would hang up. I blocked her at one point. The next thing you know is, 'Hello, is this Eren Yeager? We're calling from the Maria Hospital. I'm so sorry for your lost but... Your mom, Carla Yeager was in a very bad car accident...' I wish I never argued with her, even despite the fact of so many things happening." Eren spat during her words and her shoulders moved as if she wanted to cry but didn't want to see like a crybaby.

I frowned slightly and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her tightly. "So that's why you were quick to not go over to your moms house for christmas..." I mumbled quietly and rubbed her back.

She hugged me back and I felt her nod. I kissed her head. "She forgives you. I know she does. I know she is watching over you and giving you good things in life." I sighed quietly. I was gonna regret this later. "Good things in life like me." I smiled down at her.

She looked up at me and her eyes lightened. "Yeah! Thanks mom!" She giggled and got ontop of me happily holding me tightly.

Anything to make her happier.