4.

"AHHHH!" The female yelled next to me as we sat besides eachother.

Oh my god. Why did I agree to going to an amusement park with her.

She was scared of the rides as we rode up. "Trust me, it's really not that bad." I tried to calm her down. "Your the only one screaming by the way." I pointed out.

She laughed and put my hands up in the air before putting hers up in the air. "If your not so scared then leave your hands up in the air!" She giggled.

"That's easy." I smirked and left my hands up in the air as we got ready to go down.

She dropped her hands almost immediately once we went down. Cute... Wait what?

I kept my hands up as everyone screamed around me. I could only smirk at the female next to me who was clutching onto the bars for her life.

She then clung onto me making me lose my smirk. Oh fuck please don't do this to me, I'm loyal! Right? Yeah. I am...

The ride came to and end and she let go of me cheering to get on another one.

She pulled me along to different spots. She then gasped when she saw paparazzi.

She quickly hid herself behind me. "Oh man..." She said with a frown. "Way to kill the mood."

"It's fine." I take my hoodie off and give it to her. "Wear it and hide your face." I said and turned around to fully look at her.

"Yes! Okay!" She put my hoodie on which was bigger on her because of her small body structure which I wondered how she had such a small body but a big plumped ass...

Right I'm stupid. Maybe she goes to the gym and works on it.

-

We smoothed walked past them normally and they didn't seem to notice at all. She cheered happily as she continued to hide herself from the world. That must suck.

"Ferris wheel?" She asked.

"Sure." I mumbled.

Together we waited in line paitently. It was starting to get pretty dark already... Speaking of it being dark, I wonder if Petra is okay... I should text her.

Me: Hey you okay?

I waited as we kept walking in line but no response. I sighed and put my phone away only to be "jumped scared" by Eren. She turned around and said "Boo!"

I don't know how I jumped but I did. She laughed and all I could do was smirk and flip her off.

We then got onto one of the seats together and sat down besides eachother. We went up and we took in the nice view that I usually never care to look at.

I also had another view on the side of me but I already got to look at her... Fuck. I'm not loyal. I mean like, is calling someone hot and staring at their ass cheating? It's not like we've held hands, touched, kissed... None of that...

I mean Petra always holds Oluo's hand so am I a bad boyfriend...? No but Petra has my consent that she's able to do that. No she doesn't. But I don't want to make her mad by saying she can't hold his hand... But then a-

"Levi!" Eren clapped her hands infront of my face making me jump slightly.

I coughed and looked away before looking at her. "Yeah?"

"Look." She grabbed my face and moved it to the right a bit making me face the ocean. "I saw a dolphin! Just wait!" She giggled.

I stared at the ocean and before you know it, the dolphin came up for some air.

She cheered and waved at the dolphin like it could see us from that far. I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. "Did you see that?" She turned back to me and bounced up and down on her seat making the ride slightly move.

"Woah woah." I grabbed her to stop her from moving so much.

"Whoops! Sorry. I tend to get hyper over a lot of things." She laughed.

"It's fine..." I said as I let go of her and look away.

She went quiet and for some reason I got a little sad that she was quiet and not making no noise as we finally were at the top.

I looked back at her to see her looking at the waves calmly. She was beautiful.

So many words to describe how beautiful she was... Her soft hands... The way she cuddled up in my hoodie because of the hard breeze.

She took off the hood of the hoodie a long time ago and I'm just now noticing how her hair began to flow into the wind.

I looked away. Has Petra ever texted me?

Petra: I'm fine.

Me: You sure? Want me to come pick you up?

Petra: I should be asking you that. Why aren't you home?

Me: I'm out with a friend.

Petra: What friend?

Me: Hanji.

Petra: No your not. One I have your location, Hanji doesn't like rollercoasters, two Erwin would also be with you, three I texted her and she said she didn't know and four, she was out with her girlfriend.

Me: Oh.

Fuck.

Let me just not answer her anymore...

-

"That was really fun." Eren said as we walked to her car.

"Yep. It was." I said popping the P slightly.

She unlocked her car door and stood besides it.

"Text me when you get home, yeah?" I said calmly.

"To the bus." She reminded me.

I smirked slightly. "Yeah to the bus."

"Okay then." She turned around and gave me a hug. Almost immediately I hugged her back but kept still a bit. "Bye!" She giggled as she got into the car.

I stepped away from her car as she waved at me. I nodded at her as she began to nicely drive off. I watched her drive pretty badly. Hm...

-

I got home and saw Petra at the kitchen cooking something. I walk over to her and go to kiss her cheek only for her to push me away.

I stare at her for a moment and saw the anger in her eyes. "I don't want to ask again, Levi. What friend?"

"I made a friend at work okay?"

"A female?"

"Uh." I looked away. I smell like her. That's why she's asking. "Yeah."

"Why do you smell like her? If your gonna fucking go hang out with another chick why do you have to smell like cheap perfume?"

I looked at Petra and got offended for Eren. And actually, I believe Petra doesn't think it's cheap, the perfume is something Petra would die for.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Whatever." She turned away and flipped her bread. She must be making a grilled cheese.

"I'm really sorry." I said quietly. I then realized I had no hoodie whatsoever... Fuck I forgot to get it back from her.

"Whatever Levi."

I got closer to her only for her to move away and have her eyes focused on her food. I stopped and sighed.

"Okay then." I mumbled and walk off.

Guess I can't be mad. Petra is the only person who can be...