20.

Eren's POV

First time doing inappropriate women stuff...

I watched as Levi began to touch my clit slightly. I moaned a bit. This is the first time anyone has touched me down there besides myself. And it's Levi... And his hands are so soft and warm... I love it.

I then saw his face change slightly. He looked intimidating. He pushed my legs up higher and thank god my legs don't get tired. They are pretty flexible.

I then felt something warm touch my clit. I moaned a little more once I realized it was Levi's tongue. He moved back a bit and spoke, "Let's make this fast. Okay?"

"Okay..." Good. I didn't like the slow burn he was doing. Mostly because I was nervous of Petra walking in on us.

Before I could think more, he licked up and down really fast and I moaned like a circus animal. His warm hands held my waist to keep me from moving.

I then felt his finger play with my hole from where he was licking from. Before I could let another moan out, he sucked on my clit for a moment and I moaned slightly louder and the warm feeling. I then realized, he was fingering me now...

Was that his way to get me from not knowing the pain?

I blushed intensely when his eyes met mines. I tried to keep my mouth closed but that didn't work what so ever.

He finger me faster and licked all around my clit. That sensation of feeling like I'm on edge rolled to my belly. "F-fuck..." I moaned loudly.

He moved back a bit adding another finger and twisting and turning. "Hm... Your already on edge with one finger... So if I do two, you'll be finished for... Right?" He spoke before going back to sucking on my clit roughly.

"Y-Yes Levi... Please!" I moaned louder and shivered slightly at the good feeling coming down on me.

He finger me faster and deeper. His long fingers made me feel so good I didn't want him to stop. I rode my orgasm out for a few more seconds until...

(Cringe!)

I squirted repeatedly. I moaned while squirting and I looked down slightly to see Levi's face fully wet and him closing his eyes with a small smirk.

I blushed once I finally stopped after awhile. He wiped his face off and looked at me with a smile. "What a mess."

-

We took a shower together and I tried to ignore his manhood that's was before me.

Now I was in his comfortable clothes and he sat on the couch while I laid on the bed. "I'm sorry for squirting in your face." I said quickly.

"Tch brat I don't care." He mumbled.

"Did you like it?"

"No shit."

Before I could say anymore the door opened up to reveal Petra. "Hey Petra." We both said at the same time.

She jumped slightly before sighing. "Hi there."

"You don't mind if I stay here right?"

"Not at all. Make yourself at home." Petra smiled at me.

Petra kissed Levi on the mouth before complaining about how she got beer all over her. I rolled my eyes slightly. Tch. Oh god I'm using Tch now... Oh well.

Too bad she doesn't know where his mouth was at tonight.

Fuck I'm so rude. I'm sorry Petra.

-

Levi and Petra went to there room to sleep and told me if I was hungry I could make something or eat a snack or whatever. But I wasn't hungry so instead I laid in bed.

I closed my eyes thinking about Petra and Levi. Petra will hate me, but if she is cheating on Levi then it's payback right? Hanji and Erwin think she's cheating and want to get proof.

I think Levi knows it could be true but he doesn't want to believe it. I think it's because the two of them been friends for awhile so now that they are together he knows once he finds out the truth he will have to let her go and their friendship...

I can see how hard that actually could be. I thought about it for awhile, I had to realize that I can't just force Levi to leave her and make him believe that she's cheating. It's all in his hands if he wants to leave her or stay, or find out she's cheating or not...

If I want to be with him I'll have to take a step back... After what we did today, I'll have to be more careful. Take my time with him.

I want to be with him but I can't be with him if he's taken already. It does hurt though knowing they probably still have sex. It's my fault for getting too close to him.

That being said, I think I should go home.